part 40

Reem ran towardd avneets and hugged her while avneet who was drinking water got shock but hugged her back

"Reem kya hua? Ro kyu rhi hai?" Avu ssked trying to break the hug but reem didnt let her

"Reem?kuch bolegi? Kya hua hai?" Avu asked finlly break apart

"Vo....mai....vo....bhai ko bolo na avneet mujhe itni der se pareshaan kr rhe hai dono bestfriends aur mai periods pe bhi hu air ek bimaar insaan ko yeh log ched rhe hai...tum bolo na inhe avu!" Reem said covering up

"Huh? Sid? Jai? Tumhara dimaag khrb hai kya? Kyu pareshan kr rhe ho isko? Vaise hhi ghar ki nazuk pari hai yeh bhai ko pata chala na thapad maarenge tumhe!" Avneet said to sidjeet

"Aree utna kuch nhi kiya humne yeh faltu ro rhi hai! Kyu jai?" Sid said

"Haa vahi na kya reemei!" Jai said

"Avu! Tu mere yakeen krti haina! Yeh gadho ne bht pareshaan kiya mujhe!" Reem said helding her hands to see the ring and when she saw that ring she felt so happy....her happiness had no boundaries..she smiled at avneet and went back to her room and started dancing...but there were bigger problems awaiting

"Achha ok you guys be here mai room mai jaati hu...umm where is yashi vaise?"  Avneet asked

"Umm i saw her going towards the terrace.." jai said and avneet nodded and went

Avneet went in her room and kept her stuff and went towards terrace to dind yashi walking she went and hekd her hands and said

"Chal niche chlte hai thoda time spend krne!!" Avu said qnd yashi nodded

They both went downstairs and sat in the thier room and were watching tvd while avu was thinking something

Avneets pov
Do jai and di and bhai really think so low of me? That recording? Vo jai ki hi awaz thi i am sure! But jai wont call me a whore? Right?......ugh! Avneet no shutup its jai your jai!!maybe i missunderstood it? But that recording?

But what if he does? Why would he tho? And wht bout di and bhai? If they do have an issue with me why kot just say? I dont know mai yashi ko beleive krna chahti hu but i dontt beleive this! Bhai ko nhi lagta ki mai unke relation ko todungi right? Di and bhai trusts me? Right? Mai esa nhi chaungi they know but di ghr chodke bhi toh meri vjh se gyi! What if?

I have to chck that recording! And even yashis background! If she is my sister why not tell m back then? And yashi ke haath mai ring nhi hai! Mom ki ring! But what if it doesn't fit her? I will have to chck everything...but what if yashi isnt my sister?

Where is my sister? Where is my baby? My pari? (Avneet was young when reem was borned so she used to call reem pari)
Wif yashi isnt my pari who is she? And where is my pari? Is she even alive? Is she okay? What if she isnt? But but she will be okay? Right? Mom? Dad? Help? Please! Meri pari kaha hai? Where is she dad?

Avneets pov ended

Avneets pov ended when she came to her senses as yadhi shook her

"Di? Di kya hua? Why are you crying?" Yashi asked and avneet touched her cheeks and realized she was crying!

"Kuch nhi bas vaishu di ki yaad aa rhi thi yashu! Tu movie dekh mai aati hu!" Avneet said and went to the washroom and washed her face! She then came back and they were watching movie and it was night time already! Yashi had slept and so did others too as everywas too depressed to talk!

Avneet sighed as she came back to her room after taking a tour of the house to chck if anyones awake..but no one was! She looked at the sleeping figure of yashi and went to the balcomy as tears flowed down her eyes!

"Maa kya ho rhai? Kyu? Ho rha hai? Finally finally finally! Mujhe khushi mil rhi thi! Finally mai khush thi! Mujhe meri behen mili thi! Meri family khush thi but kyu kyu sb khrb ho jata hai? Kyu? Mere hisse mai kya khushi nhi hai maa?

Di ghar chodke chali gyi meri vjh se! Bhai aur di ke relations mai prblms aayi meri vjh se! Sid sur bhai k relation mai orblm aayi thi meri vjh se! Maijabse aayi hu tbse bas issues ho reh hqi! Mai pehli bhi khush nhi thia aj bji nhi hu maa!

Jisko mai itni din se behen maan rhi thi vo mere behen nhi hai! Not sure but 90% nhi hai! Uske paas aapki ring nhi hai! Vo keri khushi mai kabhi khush nhi hoti and...idk maa!

Mere aur sid ke relation mai itne complications hai! Mujhe kuch snj nhi aa rha hai! Aur agar yadhi meti behen nhi hai tih kaun hai vo? Kyu hai? Yaha kyu aayi? Kyu bola meri behen hai? Meri feelings ke saath sb kyu khelte hai? Meri kisko kadar nhi hai kya? Kyu sbko lagta hai mujhe dard nhi hota?

I am so sick ab maa! Har cheez se! Ek wkt tha jab mai khush thi bht khush thi! Fir yashi aayi tb bhi khush thi but jabse vapis aayi hu tbse ek pal ki khushi nhi mili! Kyu ho rha hai yeh sb?

Meri pari kaha hai maa? Aapko toh pata haina? Please please please pari ko mere paas bhejdo? Vo zinda bhi hai kya? Mujhe kuch toh batao maa! Mai thk gyi! Bachpan se dhund rhi hu! Har jgh dkha maa kahi nhi hai! Meri pari kaha hai? Aapne pari ko bhi aone pqas bula liya?

Maa please help kro!! Mere saath dosto ki moms unhe help krti hai aap bhi meri krdo! Please maa!" Avneet said and she sat on the floor with the support of the wall and cried when her phone beeped she wiped her tears and chck her phone it was "rohan" abhis pa!she had asked him to chck yashi background and was going to open it when she heard something she peaked through the window towards the room and saw yadhi getting up she was going to call her when she saw her taking her ohone and going down...she followed her as she took the car keys and went out of the house...she too took her scooter and went behind her....

Eoc
To be continued

Soooryyyyyy!!! For the delay!!! I am sooo freakin busy with everything these days!! Offline exams, organzing farwell, classes! Everything! I know i havent updated in a long time and i cant promise when the next update will come! But i promise soon!
And yes ik its a small chapter but i genuinly dont have time!! So i am genuinly sorry but please understand!

Where do you think yashi went?
How was the chapter?
Book is ending soon..any specific scene you want to see?
How was avneets pov?

Happy readin'