Day Of The Concert

Okay so it was the day of the concert and I was exited but I would have to hold that in until the concert so I got up took a shower got out woke up my father and sister cause they had to go with me honestly I wish I would've gone alone so I could be me instead of "me" the way I act in front of my parents. Since the only way I was able to go was by cleaning I cleaned the living room while blasting some BVB,BMTH,PTV,and SWS but of course while I was cleaning my stupid annoying as brothers come and say "why do you like them all it is is screaming?" My other says "it sounds like a fat white sumo wrestler" I got mad as fuck and wanted to kick them in the balls but in stead I said "you guys are retarted you can hear what there saying, they burly even scream, and he's sexy for your information, and sorry I don't listen to rap where all they "rap" about is fucking bitches and talking about hoes and doing drugs!" {The song I was listening to was BVB in the end} So by now I was pissed off but I still had to clean so I finished cleaning and went to go see if my dad was done so we can print out the tickets cause I wanted them in my binder so we went to the library, but since it had been raining the passed couple of days they had closed and I was mad it was already almost time for the concert. So we went home told my mother to get dressed and told my sister to hurry the hell up. So she finished and we had left the house at like fucking 5:30 and it started at 6:00 so I was pissed saying "great we're gonna be at the end of the line" but when we got there we were actually in the middle so I wasn't as mad but we waited there for like an hour then we finally made it in side it was really small but a lot of people showed up. We were in the front to the left side it was an alright view it took for ever for the first act to come out and perform it was a band called ghost town.