I Can't Believe I'm Going

CHAPTER 1
It was February 28 Anastasia had totally forgot about the BVB concert and Anastasia was listening to BVB knives and pens when she remember "oh fuck the concert is tomorrow!" as fast as she could she got her laptop out and typed in "Ticketmaster Black Mass Tour San Diego" she ran to her living room where her family was and screamed "PARENTS I HAVE TO GO TO THIS CONCERT!" Anastasia's parents looked at her with confusion they said " how mu" but she had cut them off and had said "there 45 dollars" while having the biggest grin on her face at first she didn't think her parents would let her go because she was recently grounded but shit they let her go so her father grabbed the laptop and payed for the tickets but he picked virtual tickets in stead of the paper which really missed her off but she was happy she's going so she went to her room {which is fucking awesome has a couple of her drawings with a couple of band stuff that she printed out} she picked out her outfit. And she thought "this is perfect" it was a BVB shirt with just Andy on it and black high wasted skinny Levi pants with her converse to top it off a flannel. So after Anastasia had picked out her outfit for tomorrow she told hee best friend Jazzy and she couldn't believe that I was going without her honestly that's what I thought when she went and saw BMTH with out me, but love is like a war right? So then I went to sleep cause I knew it would take me all day just to get ready.