At The Concert

So Ghost town first song was "im weird" and "youre so creepy" there were couple other songs then they introuduced Memphis May Fire honestly i had never heard of Ghost Town, but i had heard of Memphis May Fire I never thought of listening to either of them they were really good though. Anyway they played couple more songs then the dude that announced the performes had came out and said "HEY how yall felin tonight?" eveybody screamed and he was like "so you excited?" everyone screamed yet again and the anncouer dude said "well they didnt fucking make it, so instead coming from Los Angels is BLACK VEIL BRIDES!!!!" the crowd went wild and started scraming there fucking heads off then there it was it was actually them in person the people i payed to see was there it was Black Veil Brides i was so excited i screamed so hard the next morning my throat hurt like a living hell but it was worth it they started off with heart off fire and from then on they just went. *an hour later including an oncour* it was about 9:15? and the concert had finally ended i was so sad because it passed right by me lke nothing i wished that i could've meet them even the other bands but of course i wasnt able to. In the end it was an fucking awesome concert and i burly started writting this story in like the being of april and Falling In Reverse is coming to San Diego with Ghost Town and some other band i totally forgot the name of so yeah im going to see Falling In Reverse and Ghost Town again including some other band which i probably gonna be good so yeah ill write a story about that concert to if you want me to so comment and vote i guess if you want me to write a story about what happened? well bye kawaii's!