Chapter 15 🍋

Y/N Room

Jill and Y/N we're having a talk about today's encounter with Embryo
He understands the pain and suffering that Jill went through do to the arm she lost as proof, but she doesn't know why Embryo think wants with him.

Jill: Uh, Y/N? What did Embryo do to you?

He remained silent

Y/N: He took something away from my father.

He should Jill a photo of him when he little.

Jill: That's you, with your family

Y/N: yeah, this little girl is my sister, H/N, she was always have fund of Normas and will like to friends with. My mom, used to be a pilot, but retired. She's working as a mechanic.

Jill: that's explains why you are good as a pilot and mechanic parts. And this must be your father.

She points to the photo and notice he was in a wheelchair.

Y/N: is because of him my father is like this

Jill: what happened?

Y/N: my father and embryo were good friends. they were both scientists. They celebrated together, laugh together, work together, he thinks of him as a brother he never had. Until one day, he stab my father in the back. Embryo siege lab with his paramil killing anyone that gets in his way. My father tried to stop him but fail. Instead of killing him he let him live with both legs broken. My father used to be a great man when he walks gives me piggyback rides, play football with me,and go on trips on high places.

He started to cry and Jill saw him cry for the first time

Jill: Y/N....
(Worried about him)

Y/N: that's why I joined the UNAF to prevent people like you to suffer by his liability and selfness.

Then Jill hugs him to come make him feel better

Jill: Y/N. You have me, Salia, Zola, and the others thanks with you. You gave us purpose to live and the will to fight for.

Y/N: Thank you, Alektra. I have something for you.

He opens a box and show it to her was a handgun

Y/N: This is a Guard One handgun. It was a gift to my father from Embryo. I want you to have it and give it back to him

She takes it and replace her revolver with it and put it to in her holster

Jill: I have something for you, Y/N

The she approach him and kiss him and he returns the kiss to her

Jill: Please Do me, my true love
(Whisper to ho his ear with the sound of lust)

LEMON Warning 🍋