XXVII.V

( 27.5 )

SEPTEMBER 24, 2021

After Harry made his grand entrance and I snapped a few pictures of it, I started making my way to the stage like I do every night. And if you're asking if I ever get tired of it, the answer is no.

"Drum roll, please," Harry said to Sara and she began the famous sound. "Ladies and Gentlemen... please help me in welcoming the beautiful," he paused, the crowd beginning to go crazy. "The talented," another pause. "Wonderfully amazing... ARIANA MITCHELLE!"

The lights went crazy for a second then stopped, pointing right on me. I smiled big as I walk onto the stage and waved at everyone. Harry always made sure my entrance was a big deal, and I secretly loved it.

"Show us the outfit of the night," Harry said into the mic, smiling like crazy.

I grinned nervously and slowly spun around, my arms out wide, the crowd cheered for me and I smiled even bigger. I was a little nervous to wear this dress tonight because the top was a bit loose and I wasn't wearing anything under it...

"Scandalous," Harry spoke lowly into the mic pointing his hungry eyes at me with a smirk.

I made a face at him and he started walking closer, I would have started running away but I was scared I'd fall so I stood frozen in place. As he got closer to me, he wrapped an arm around my waist and hid the mic behind his back.

"I'm kind of regretting this outfit decision," he said.

"You chose it," I smirked.

He stayed quiet for a moment, looking me up and down and I instantly felt butterflies in my stomach.

"I think if I kissed you right now I wouldn't be able to stop." he finally said.

"Me either," I agreed then did it anyways, grabbing his face and pressing my lips to his.

I knew the crowd was going crazy but it also felt like it was just Harry and I at the same time. I could feel Harry's hand's grip at my hips so I pulled away and smiled at him before walking off the stage.

God, what a man...

_________________________