XI.V

( 11.5 )

SEPTEMBER 4, 2021
Las Vegas, NV

I could feel my cheeks burn fire red as I was walking up the stage.

Harry had just announced he wanted everyone to meet a "special someone" who was going to be the photographer for this year's tour, then asked "if you would please come up so everyone can meet you."

Of course I'm not going to tell Harry no, but I definitely didn't want all the attention to be put on me— this was HIS big night.

The room filled with screams and shouts as I made it into view, and I'm not gonna lie, it felt really nice. I couldn't help but smile. Harry held out his hand for me to grab and I did, my stomach starting to do somersaults. Once I grabbed ahold, he pulled me closer to him and wrapped an arm around my waist, don't freak out, don't freak out...

"This is Ariana Mitchelle! Her work is one of the best and I trust her to capture all the right moments of tonight," Harry explained, keeping his mic close to his mouth. "And doesn't she look gorgeous tonight?!"

My mouth felt like it dropped to the ground and everyone went wild. I don't blame them.

Harry let the mic down and leaned back to talk in my ear, "You really do," he said and leaned back up with a wide smirk on his face.

I smirked back, "You look hot," I said in his ear as well.

His eyes widened as he let out the biggest smile before kissing my cheek and running off to the other side of the stage. The crowd went wild again and I just stood in awe. After a few seconds of shock, I turned back around and started walking off the stage, "Ariana Mitchelle, everyone!"

____________________

SEPTEMBER 5, 2021

"How did you get that picture of me?" I asked Harry, looking at his post from a few minutes ago.

"I took it while you weren't looking," Harry smirked. "You looked so pretty, I just had to."

I didn't know what to say to that, it seemed hard to take compliments from him. I blushed and smiled, "Thanks,"

______________________