chapter 24

I don't know what will happen in future,
But I promise I will never leave you alone.

Have this ever happened to you that a month continuously goes the way you wanted.

Well, it was the best month for ubaid. He won five battles in row, got himself fell in love, almost killed laiba, saved his love, got married to his love, had the best kiss with love and last met his baby sister.

What a man wants more from universe than a huge victory and a soulmate.

Ubaid felt light after speaking to his tiny wife. Who didn't judged him in any way. She heard him out, she open up about what her mind speaks and now they were laid on bed.

Inaayat's head over ubaid's chest, they both closed their eyes as if living the moment.

It was so unreal for the both of them, they really didn't even thought that they will be married by the end of the month and sleeping in each other's arms.

Inaayat even went to far where she thought that she would love her rest of the life in an orphanage or as a maid in her own home.

But the Almighty had different plans and she couldn't thank him more. She was so happy and living the moment just because of Almighty she met her soulmate and have a happy life.

Somewhere in heart even ubaid was thanking his God for having such a wife in his life.

He felt something pricking his chest he looked down to see inaayat looking at him by resting her chin over his chest.

"If you don't mind can I visit radwan mansion?" Inaayat asked chewing her inner cheek hesitant about his reaction.

Ubaid steel his face from any reaction, inaayat saw his eyes changing color and turned icy. She gulped and waited for his answer.

"If you don't me to go, I will go for a day I am saying you, please I really need collect some of my belongings."

"What will you do there?" Ubaid asked sternly. Inaayat sat straight on bed ubaid mirrored her

"I said, I need to collect some of my belongings." Ubaid cleared his throat which made inaayat scrunch her nose.

"When will you return?" Inaayat rolled her eyes mentally and thought for a second.

"If I enter in morning I will be back with in half day." Inaayat said after calculating in mind, ubaid nodded and pulled her to him.

She gasped and looked him who was now hovering her, she knew what he is he gonna do now.

"So shall we go Tomorrow or -"

"Tomorrow, I will clean up and give that place to iqbal since he need a huge place for his boutique". Inaayat said what she planned. Ubaid hmmed and kissed her nose, she scrunch her nose when his stubble touch her skin.

"We are going tomorrow to warehouse for a meeting, on way we will drop you cool?" Inaayat nodded ubaid smirked and stole a kiss. Inaayat wide her eyes.

*********

Inaayat woke up for fajr and prayed her salah than walked out to have a cup of milk.