chapter 31

Dard-e-dil da ilaaj
pyaar to bina koi na,
Sanu duniya to sab mileya
Mileya bas ik ohi  na!!

One coffine beside a lady, people wearing black sending their condolences for the loss .

Losing your loved and dearest one is not so easy, seeing your loved one in torment is a torture in your mind too.

The sky was black too and was pouring like a girl's heart, who was only twenty one and lost her love who was dead in a battle.

This world was so hard and bad for this girls only her parents had saved and kept her like a diamond in a case.
A man who loved her and cherished her like his own heart.

She really didn't know what to do now, she was like a broken flower sitting beside one coffin and staring at the dead body for last time.

It was like her heart would stop anytime and she would join him. His family was not helping either.

She was so broken to process any thing now, she lost her only family, her only piller of support, her part of a whole.

Her hero, her hunk, savior, a shoulder, a chest, a love, a man who  always tries to motivate her for anything she asked for or wanted to do.

Her heart bleeds, her heart was yelling, shouting , wailing for her husband to wake up again and embrace her in his protective arms.

But all she could do was sit like a statue with dry eyes and soak herself in rain. All she could do was sit and look at her love for last time.

The rain was pouring heavy now, azaan was calling out and as taking the sign the male members of the family gathered around the coffin and lift.

She too stood and turned to see her hunk go away and never come back which killed her inside and stabbed her heart twice with a sword and twisted making her breath short.

Her black  thick curls stuck on the side of her face, her  black eyes  welled up as the coffin were out of gate leaving her alone in this cage and world all alone.

She sat on her knees defeated, loosing her only one who will never look at her with that smile he did the last time.

She so wanted to be in his place, the coffin which he was carried, she wished she in and he was here at her place.

To Know that how a heart bleeds when your loved one leaves you alone with a huge smile and a broken heart.

She so wished him to be here and he slapping square on his face.

She wished him to be here and say that all of this a just a prank on her.

She stared at the gates where he was going to his last destination.

His promises, his scent, his hugs, his warmth, his lips over her, his those red orbs which changes in brown when she is around. Him singing for her.

He knew that she couldn't breathe without him. He knew!

*********

Sun ray lightening the whole room with it's shine making every corner of room filled light.

But it didn't saw the hollowness of lonely person in room laid on bed staring at the fan with emptiness and dark life.

The lights of the room switched off but light of sun making room shine. Unlike her dark side of heart.

Bijaan was in kitchen doing her best to look after inaayat but the girl didn't wanna see anyone else till her man returns.

Everyone were home each and every man was home from the battle but said that ubaid won't come.

Hating the fact she laid in room knowing that her in- laws are out there wanted to meet her

What was not in her prayers? All she asked was her man back in her arms why didn't he is back. She did everything to stop him.

He knew.

She knew

Everyone knew.

Knew that he won't return to her but still he went there leaving her alone. She still remember how much they cried that day. One week

It's been one week since he went with that smile on his lips.

It's been one week since she waved at him with beautiful smile of hers despite that red nose and puffy eyes.

She didn't want to meet anyone. It's been one week since his parents are asking for her to meet.

How can she? How dare she meet the family of person without that person?

She died with him,she was buried with him,she stopped living with him. She is done when he was. Her breath was last when his was last.

It's been ages since she prayed, sat in front of her Almighty, telling how it shattered her when he return in that box carried by his mates.

She still remember him singing songs with her before night and his promise of going back to his parents when he returns.

Now! Now she got why he agreed to return. He knew that it was his last battle and he won't need to be with her or his family anymore.

Her lips couldn't stop taking his name, her heart still wants to beat but she forced it to stop . For her heart is no longer with her.

His tiny wife.she still laughs and still stare at space remembering him in every corner of  this huge place which she trapped herself in.

She never wanted to step out this room. This place which had many memories of them.

His smell on bed his clothes in wardrobe, his body wash in there untouched his comb on vanity still in place ,his watch, his each and every little thing kept on it's place just like his wife.

His aayat. That's what he called that night his lastwords.

I will be back aayat. He said.

Pack everything we will move soon and you will have huge family,get ready and wait for me. He said while walking to his car staring at her smiling.
______________________________________