chapter 30

I would stand in shadow of your heart, and tell you I am not afraid of the dark...

"I won't talk to you!" Inaayat said making his heart stop. He looked at her confused.

"May I know the reason inaayat?" Inaayat gave him a glare which make him to kiss her eyes but resisted that urge and kept his face proper.

"Every husband calls his wife with name but you just take my name inaayat." Inaayat said pushing him away.

"What should I call you than?madam?" Ubaid asked sarcasticly pulling her to him.

"You will call your wife madam?" Inaayat asked firmly. Ubaid raised his brows. He acted as of he is thinking.

"Umm how about baby?" Inaayat scrunched her nose and pushed him away walking out. He snorted and followed his now tiny angry wife.

"Okay how about love, my love? Huh?" Inaayat sat on bed with a thud having a pout looking away. Ubaid came beside her smiling.

"This one is finale okay? White kitten hmm?" Inaayat turned to him swiftly ubaid raised his brows trying hard not to laugh.

Inaayat stood on her knees with a pillow in her hands threw over ubaid dodged it easily inaayat threw one more at him which again he took perfectly and stood to his height and walked to other side of the room.

"Oye! You really can't take anything thing serious? Don't walk out!" Inaayat said sternly which made ubaid halt on place.

"Acha!you can walk out but not I huh?"ubaid asked with three pillows in hands, his hairs falling on forehead.

Inaayat stood on her feet over bed and kept hands on waist narrowing her eyes at her hunk.

"That's our right to do, we can walk out of room but you can't. Now stand over here". She said while pointing near the bed ubaid smirk walking to bed.

Inaayat smiled at him but it short lived and turned in gasp when ubaid stood on bed and made them fall with a thud.

"Aayat! meri piyari, khubsurat, choti begum aayat."Ubaid said which brought a smile over her lips.

"Now, you will sing a song for me and will make my one wish come true." Inaayat said while pulling ubaid with his coller in a shy kiss. Ubaid happily gave in smiling.

They both sat with a guitar in hand of inaayat and ubaid sat across her grinning like maniac which made inaayat to blush in pink every two minutes.

Ubaid took the guitar from her inaayat frowned.

"I will play it, you just sing the song." She said ubaid shook his head while adjusting the guitar according to chords and looked up at his tiny wife.

"I know how to play this and you will sing along with me am I clear." Ubaid said inaayat giggled at his words.

'You are really not in a meeting but I will oblige to what you say only tonight." Inaayat warned him with her small index finger but a smile on lips. Ubaid leaned and kissed the tip of her finger with closed eyes. Inaayat awed at his gesture.

"You know punjabi right?" Ubaid asked while moving the strings. Inaayat nodded.

Ubaid leaned to the headboard and hummed slowly, inaayat felt butterflies erupting in her stomach when he started singing.