Part 1 [B3]

Trigger Warning for content ahead.

Kyle.

A loud notification rung from my old styled phone. I opened up my group chat.

GuineepigsrcoolXD : < Dude, where are you? We've been waiting 4 hoouurs. Sooo not cool )

COFFEEL0V3R : < AHH WE'VE BEEN/ WAIT-IMG FOR YOU, KYLE1!! )

kyle6000 : < Wow. Sorry for sleeping. It's not like my body needs it. )

GuineepigsrcoolXD : < Just b quick. We r all waiting. )

 kyle6000 : < All? )

--

I put down my phone, I can't believe what we were about to do. Especially since Craig put his stupid cursive font into that 'all'.

Putting on my bright green snow hat, I quickly walked on over to my bedroom door, sighing as all my thoughts ran through my brain.

Tugging on the steel door knob, I could hear both of my parents fighting, their yells were implanted into my brain like some kind of saying. "Gerald! You can't do this- Oh Sheila, it's too late!"

With sudden spite, I was ready.

--

The snow felt like soft sand, something I've walked on ever since day 1. Has it ever stopped snowing in this town? Last time I remembered, black ash became our ground for over a month before another snowfall appeared.

Glaring in the far distance, I could see the 7 of them. Stan, Cartman, Kenny, Clyde, Craig, Tweek and Bebe.

Bebe was confused, she didn't know why she was invited to a 'boys hangout' area. I reached my freezing hands into my rough pockets, this had to be the darkest day in our town.

Clouds struck above, I slowly headed over to the group.

Dark pinewood trees covered the area, keeping any hint of the bright sunlight out of sight. With this smooth darkness, no one could identify anything around them.

"What took you so long, Kyle." Cartman spouted, putting all his breath into my name, as if it were a curse to say.

"Let's get this over and done with. We can't live like this anymore." Craig spoke, slowly turning his heavy head to the blonde girl. Bebe raised an eyebrow, turning her head and looking at the 6 of us with her confused look, before slightly backing off by a step.

Grabbing the heavy metal shovel beside me, I wondered. 'Was this really the answer?'

The same sentence repeated over and over in my head. 

Before time flashed, I swung the shovel into the air, hitting Bebes skull with my force. Her screams echoed in the thick air, causing my heart to pound against my flesh. Her screams caused stress amongst the town, everyone rushed out their homes in their own fear. My mouth shortly dropped open at the purely horrifying sight.

I slowly handed the shovel to Stan in pure horror, who then quickly finished the job off within a second, firmly smashing the shovel against her, slicing her helpless body open. Guts oozed everywhere, covering our faces in the maroon liquid that shot out from her body. Her thick, crimson blood smeared amongst the pretty, white snow, staining it a deep pure red. Her bones forcefully shot through her silky skin, sticking out like a sail in the wind. It made my skin crawl in fear, I've done this before, but it never actually felt right.  How could a girl be this stupid? She didn't run off or anything, she just stood there, screaming in strong pain. Her organs revealed, it looked agonizing, it spoke trypophobia.

We all ran off in different directions in fear, I followed Stans trail, I didn't wanna get caught, I didn't wanna go in jail at this young of an age, my parents would be devastated. Now I understand why Cartman wanted me to hit Bebe first. Fucking fatass.

Wait.

..

I left the shovel at the crime scene.