Part 4 [B6]

Trigger warning for content up ahead.
Cartman

Stupid Stan and Kyle, those two idiots who always fall into my manipulating traps. For the sake of their own lives and heavens, will they ever learn not to trust the one kid who literally fucked up multiple lives, ongoing?

I hope Stan thinks it's over, because I can well assure him that rumours are going around about Bebes death. For comforters, everyone thinks Bebe was attacked by a thief or some random bullshit. For the rest, everyone else thinks- actually. Knows It was one of us.

As I sharply turned my head to look at Stan, I could tell that his breath ran cold. I could tell by the way he kept glimpsing at the ticking clock, that he was anxious.
"There's nothing to be anxious of, Stan." I maniacally whispered to myself, although half of the class shot their eyes at me in confusion of my fuss.

The bell struck hell, ringing amongst the depressing elementary. I heard the dropping whimpers of Wendy, desperately trying to keep herself contained as she cautiously looked at her partner who anxiously made his way out of the door of the packed classroom.

I walked up to the crying girl, but she was carefully swept away by her hoard of friends once they all saw me, quickly assuming and understanding that I was a threat.

Tomorrow will just be another day, for the rest.