Chapter 00

Pandora's Law: S Class

A prominent school was established in the Philippines that is considered to be nothing more than just a legend. It only appears in the city of Cagayan de Oro during the month of August.

D'Arcy Society,
founded more than 100 years ago.

A special institution that was established for the protection of supernatural beings, along with providing them with shelter--far away from human society until they graduate.

The school is located in a unplotable island hidden by a magical enchantment. Students were made to wear diffent cape linen clothing with color accents to distinguish year levels.

It is also enclosed within an enormous barrier, which separates the world of humans from the belonging to the supernatural.

The Academy's entrance is used by everyone. But only the S Class, and the gifted who were granted the authority, are able to enter inside this gathering place called, Nox. Otherwise, they will simply enter the normal human university called, Lux.

To facilitate these supernatural beings' seamless selection into human society, a fixed number of special kinds are recruited.

____

Dear Ms. Agassi,

We are pleased to extend an invitation to you. After through various selection, we are glad to inform you that you have been accepted at D'Arcy Society.

With this, freshmen and transferees are hereby welcome. As a special enrolment student, you can be exempted from having to pay for tuition.

On 13th of August, exactly three in the morning, the gate of D'Arcy Society will be open. Any class should not be late in accordance with the institution's newest law, strolling around in the middle of the night.

Please bring yourself and the DS handbook together with the lamp and your ability upon entering the receiving entrance.

Other desired things will be given when you enter the premises. Harming anyone is in violation of D'Arcy school regulations, and there are practically no one who will defy the Pandora's law. Breaching them will result in severe punishment.

With all smiles,
D.S.

______