||Bring me back to life||

He blinked a few times and slowly a white ceiling came into view. The boy looked around and found himself chained to a lounger. He looked around, realizing that he was in some kind of medical room... and then he saw no one else but his best friend and boyfriend; Reggie Peabody, though he didn't seem to have noitced him yet.

"What the hell...?" he asked confused and Reggie turned around, eyes wide before running over to him and pressing his hand on Jughead's mouth.

"You have to be quiet, please. As long as she thinks that you're asleep, she won't do anything. Please, Juggy, you have to trust me, just pretend that you're asleep as long as you can" Jughead just nodded, staying quiet but removing Reggie's hand from his mouth. He didn't know where he was, he didn't know what happened, he didn't know why his boyfriend was there but he trusted him and when Reggie said that he should do that and just pretent to be asleep, then he was going to do it.

The door opened, Jughead quickly closed his eyes, though he had already seen the blonde hair from Penny Peabody. She was here, which could only mean one thing: the Ghoulies had him. They kidnapped him and now he was their prisoner and couldn't do anything about it, except follow Reggie's instruction. Just sleep.

"What are you doing here?"

"What I'm doing here?? Your dumb employees gave him 40mg morphine! He could have already stopped breathing from that, you know? And then what? This would have caused a gang war, full on, or if he was badly hurt, then FP would surely kill you" which he wouldn't mind.

"Whatever, is he awake?" Reggie shook his head "Well, then let's wake him up"

"W-What? Mom, p-" he stopped when his mother interupted him by slapping him.

"It's boss, not mom"

"Sorry, boss, it's just that I think that you wouldn't be following the terms of the deal that you had made with FP...?"

"Oh don't worry, we're just messing him up a little bit, so that FP will hurry up with the money. You can go now, play with your console or whatever kids your age do" Reggie hesitated, looking back at Jughead, though then nodded and slowly left the room. But he already was sure that he would go check up on him in at least 5 minutes, just to make sure that he wasn't that badly hurt... or alive even... He knew that his mother was cruel and wouldn't hold back, even if Jughead wasn't an adult yet...

But a half hour later, Reggie still hasn't been in the room again because two men were guarding the door and wouldn't let him in.

"Let me in, now. I need to look for his condition and see how he is, so he won't die, causing a gang war, where you two dumbsters will surely die"

"We can look for you"

"Oh because you two know so much. Look, I know two times as much as you two together. You don't know anything about medical stuff, okay? Just open the damn door and let me check on him!" Reggie sighed as they didn't move. He looked between the two, trying to throw himself between them on the door, trying to open it, but before he even had contact with it, two arms captured him and threw him back to where he was standing. He groaned frustrated, though then he took a deep breath, clearing his mind. He had to get to Jughead somehow "Okay, fine, if you can tell how to make a pressure band, then I will leave and not attempt anything anymore" Reggie crossed his arms over his chest, waiting for an answer, though the two only looked at each other before shrugging. The boy scoffed "You can't be serious right now. You are in a gang, which is constantly a part of fights, and you don't even know how to do a pressure band??"

The door opened and the three of them turned around.

"What's up with all of that yelling?" Penny asked. Reggie tried to peek through the door in the room but couldn't see anything, since his mother blocked the way. But now the door was open... so he decided to go for a run and just ran past Penny. Though once inside, his eyes widened as he saw Jughead; multiple bruises and cuts over every part of skin that he could see at the moment, torn clothes, hand cuffed, bruises as well and bleeding. Plus Reggie knew that his mother liked to use a rope too tore her victim's back open, so he guessed some damage there too.