Musical Diedricla

The sky appeared to be about to give rise to another day's sun, yet it was only an illusion, caused by the cities ever present lighting. However that night was at odds with the lights, silent as if holding its baited breath. The building was functional at best, standing higher than most giving an impression of endurance and stubbornness. From an uppermost flat came a haughty tune followed slowly by another. The dark blue dress rustled as legs moved towards the wide balcony, the wearer a lady of pale and purple complexion stepping out bare foot as the music slowly increased in speed and deepended in demeanor.
She gracefully jumped onto the cool marble of the balconies rails, landing on one foot poised in a ballerinas stance. The tiny mouth made the smallest of smiles, her eyes quickly flashing a glimmer of defiance.
The music then dropped falling into what may be the ipitome of despair, with that she lept, then turning like a leaf she faced the balcony and stared at another woman appearing, breathless, calling her name. The woman dashed out, the music suddenly turning on its head cymbals lightly clashing as the newly appeared woman cried in despair, the tune rising and cresting into one of light joyfullness. At exact opposite with the scene, the music blanketing all.