{ Ch-4 }

David POV:
I walk into the now pitch black house, my face still hurts from that fight with daniel, i don't know why I didn't pull the trigger, I had a small pistol in my back pocket, instead, I saved his life, I walk to the bathroom, turn on the lights, turned the handles of the shower to the right temp, and stripped.

After my shower, I walk over to the mirror and wipe the fog away, I'm still naked, but I was alone, so I didn't mind, I grab a washcloth and soaked it in cold water, I look up to the non foggy part and start to wipe my face down, cleaning the blood that didn't come off in the shower, and cooling down my bruises, helping them with their healing process.

When I was done and thought my face was clean enough, I grabbed two towels, one for the water mess on the floor, and one for me, after I dry myself off, along with the floor, I get dressed into an oversized white T-shirt and a black pair of boxers, and I head to my room.

I sit down at my desk, thinking, why I did I save him?, I could've, as I said, grabbed my pistol and shot him, but I didn't, I lied to my boss about him, maybe I do have too big of a heart, I slam my face into my desk and let out a groan of frustration and pain, I'm overwhelmed by, emotion?, pain?, idk I just wat to go to bed, and with that I head to my bed and fall asleep.

______________________
A/N: BAM! Another chapter! I still reality tired but IDC! I love writing. Its short OK, but I'm liking the plot.