I. chapter

"Don't worry, we will take good care of her."

Miss Jackson looked at you with disguist while you foster parents were leaving.

"Now..."

She started looking at you, spining you around and examining you from head to toe.

"We will be having very important guests over. I wan't you to behave like a good girl. Later we will bleach and cut your hair so you look like everyone else."

She way right. Everybody looked the same. The same blond hair, the same shoulder lenght haircut and the same uniform.

Ding dong

"I suppose that's them. Go lineup with the other girls and behave or else you'll be punished. Now go."

You did as she said and she went to open the door.

You were standing last in the line. You were corious as to who was so important.

At that moment, in the room walked in a pope with skull painting and three more of them. Ghe of them looked very old and the other two looked younger. Behind them was an older women.

The dude that looked the youngest was now standing right in front of you. It was pretty awkward.

"I apologise, she just arrived, like a few minutes ago so we didn't have time to get her ready."
Ms. Jackson said.

You felt like the pope was staring a hole in your soul.

After a few minutes of looking at all the girls, they went out of the room to discuse something.

They came back after a few minutes and the younegst pope said: "We will take the black haired one."

You knew they were refering to you because you were the only kne with black hair.

Ms. Jackson seemed angry and socked.

"Go take your things and wait outside your room. And you can come with me."

And with that you were  standing in front of your dorm doors with your suitcase in your left hand.

"Come with us darling" -the elder woman said.

They guided you to the car and put your suitcase in the back of the car.

You sat next to the women.

"My name is Sister Imperator. These are Papa Nihil, Papa Emeritus I, Papa Emeritus II and Papa Emeritus III. We are the leaders of a Satanic Church on the hills. We came here to pick a girl that will be a new assistant to our Papa Emeritus I. What is your name darling?"

"My name is Y\N Vial ma'am."

That was six years ago. You are now a member of a satanic church and an assistant of Papa Emeritus III.