II. Chapter

It was the end of Terzo's reign and Sister Imperator chose a new frontman of the band.

She didn't tell me who it was, only that I will be meeting him today.

"This is some good shit." I said as i blo the weed out of my mouth.

"Mhm... I got it for free from the old man. He uses it for medica reasons so I just stole it." Terzo said.

We started laughing at something that Terzo said and we didn't know how loud we really were plus it was around 8 PM.

"Whats all those noises?" Cardinal said looking behind his shoulder to look at his ghouls who were walking behind him.

They just looked at eachother and continued walking.

When they reached Terzo's office, Cardinal knocked on the door and told the ghouls to be have themselfes.

When they walked through the door they saw me sitting on Terzo's table and they noticed my VERY bad posture and Terzo sitting in his chair.

"SHIT I FORGOT" I tought to myself.

"Hello, I am Cardinal Copia. These are my ghouls. Fire, Water, Earth, Swiss, Aether, Cirrus and Cumulus. We are very sorry for interrupting, but Miss Vial was supposed to show us our rooms."

"Dear Satan I forgot. I apologize Cardinal."

"Please call me Copia." He said and I nodded as I turned around to gather my things and almost falling on my way.

"I will see you tommorow y/n, and I will meet you properly tommorow Cardinal. Goodnight." Terzo said.

We went out in the hallway and started to walk through The Clergy to their quarters.

There was an akward silence between us and the only thing that could be hear were our feet in the cold floor and my stomach.

We finally reached their quarters and I finally found the keys to their doors.

I handed everyone their keys and showed them their rooms.

I akwardly said goodnight to them and the ghouls only looked at me and nodded.

"Shit how could I forget. This was so fucking embarrassing and akward. I'm so tired."

I basically came to my room and fell asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow. This was intresting.