The Monsters

I walked out of the school out of school in my light blue T-Shirt and black jeans and my brown wavy hair. "Emily,Hey!" I knew that voice it was my best boy-friend as in a friend boy. "Can ya hear me?!" He asked "Yes I can hear you." I said "Good,But did you hear what I asked?" Oh dear he always get mad when I space out or don't hear him. "No...." "Oh come on!I sware to the God Emily!" "Sorry!" I replied. He bumped me "Its ok." "whatever." I said bumping him in to the bush.
&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-
As I walked in my house I looked on the mirror. God I looked weird.
My wavy brown hair and everlasting brown eyes and my weird light blue T-Shirt and black jeans and and black high tops. *sigh* did I just say sigh instead of a sigh? God "MOM IM HOME!" "Oh hi honey!" Said my mom in her paint dress, she was a artist if you did't already guess, That's why he had paintings all over the house. "Hi mom." I said "Well, since tomorrow is your birthday what do you want your party to be?" " I don't want to have a party." I said flatly. "Ok, saves me money!!" I laughed my mom was always so happy and cheerful even though my dad died I was sad I never saw him he left when I was two I had little mermories of him. His laugh and smile and kissing me. And most of all I remember him missing me,when he left. *Sigh* "Well since today was the last day of school I thought we would have some fun!?" "Well duh, but what?" I asked. "A surprise." Come on I hate surprises!" "I know!" That women!
-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&
"Where're here!!" My mom said In a sing song voice I looked over to my right what's my favorite place?! Game stop and the library and Starbucks,their all connected together by the way. "Thank thank you mom!" "Your welcome,honey,can you let me go I can barely breath!" I just realized I was hugging her. "Oh...sorry!" Well let's go!
-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&
"Thanks mom." your welcome I thought she was going to say but she stood their pale as a ghost I looked over I say my step but more ghostly looking. "Mom?" "Honey run." "But,M-" "Run." "NO" I screamed "Just come with me." I pleaded this was the first time I saw mom cry "Ok but know that I love you ok." I did't know what that meant mean but I awnsered quietly "Ok." I got out of the car and ran, I ran so fast as far as my small 5.5 body could go. I saw little lights following me and whispering, your not gonna make AND stop...I ran behind a tree and breathed, In, out, in out.. "AHH!!" I screamed because I was slung across the air "I told you could't run." Before I blacked out I saw my best guy friend Zachary.

😀😊AN/
Hi hoped you liked the chapter!
Like
Comment
Updated maybe every day!!