Camp fire

"You little ugh!" I said as I kicked my pillow "What's wrong with you?" It was Ben he was a Hemes kid. "Just someone." I said causally "Yea sure." he said and walked off. "CAMP FIRE GET READY!!" I heard outside our cabin,I need to get ready cause Adam is getting me! I went to the bathroom and got my black eye shadow and mascara my red lip gloss sparkled. I got on a black t shirt and black jeans ( skinny ) and red teeny shoes on. I looked at my self, hat! I got my black Bennie hat and then Walked out. Oh there's Adam! "Hi ho hi ho to the camp fire we go!" He sang I laughed "Your a dork." " I know!"
-&-&-&-&-&/&&-&&--&--&-&-&&-&-&
"Sorry you guys but you need to eat first." We have been at this for five minutes we wanted go to the camp fire but we had to eat first! "Fine!" I have up. He let us threw "So here you ask for food, any food or drink, and you get it!" Yeah sure lets test it. "Mack and Cheese!" It popped on my my plate "Wow." "yeah." was all we said. "Chocolate milk!" Adam and I said at the same time. I laughed he liked it too! Were fifteen and I'm almost sixteen and so is he! "Hey since we got the same drink, lets see who will can drink it faster!" "Deal!" I said "Ready, set, Go!" I drank as soon he said go. my head was getting a brain freeze,then I was done! "DONE!" I screamed "Gosh dang it!" He said finishing it."Ha loser!" I said play punching his arm. "Awe you broke my heart." he said playfully "You made my heart by losing loser!" "Race to the camp fire!" "Your on!" I said while running!
-&&-&&-&-&&-&-&-&-&-&&&&-&-
I had been breathing hard for the past few minutes most of all cause of the race ( that I won! ) and across the camp fire I was laughing so hard because Adam was making faces , while Mr.D was talking. "AHHH." lighting hit me me and I turned beautiful and a lyre was by me!! What the heck is going on! Then Chorion started to say this, "All hail Emily Daughter of...... oh Zeus, blessing of Apollo and Aphrodite!" People started looking at me, the Aphrodite kids looked pretty jellous of me."Emily you look..... not goth its wow." "NOO, I LIKE THE WAY I AM!" I ran I ran I did't even know where I just kept pushing away the trees and I started sopping he did't like how I looked! He must just like girls by there looks! I realized I was getting hot and I needed rest. So I went behind a tree and breathed in, out, in,out,in out,in out. *Sigh* I got to quit saying sigh instead of doing it.
-&-&&-&-&&&-&&&&-&-&-&&-&-&
I woke up I wasn't in the woods any more. I was in sinking sand. "HELP HET ME OUT." I started to panic um maybe make laughy taffy laugh? Be realistic Emily that was in Wreck it Ralph! But there was a rope.If I could just reach it! "HELP!!" My neck was now in the sand! I started to sink then I was in. "AHH." I screamed and I slapped something. "OUCH EMILY!" "Adam?" I said with tears in my eyes. "Yeah it's me,and to get the question why did you run away?" He asked "Um well I felt like everyone was giving me attention and well I thought you did't like my well out fits and stuffs...." "No I think your pretty the way you are." he
said as he blushed o my gods he called me pretty "Thanks." "lets go back to camp ok?" He suggested "ok."
-&&-&-&&-&&-&-&&-&&&&>.€.>~€|€
AN/Hope you liked the chapter!!