Grumpy sleeper

Adam's POV
I was washing her fore head. I felt bad for her, her mom had died saving her and her step father had been a monster for that day and almost stayed that way."AHH." ow. Something hit my face. It was that girl, I had to say something..."Hey,stop slapping me women!" "Well can you blame me!" She asked, no I could't even though I'm the son of ares, I still had a heart. "Sorry." I mumbled "What was that?" She said while smirking."I SAID SORRY." I shouted, "THANKS." "NO PROBLEM." we both laughed then we both looked around, Every one was looking at us. "Opps." she whispers to me. "Come on I need to show you your life." I said I bet she was really confused but she followed any ways. Once we got out of the CHB hospital, I showed her around then I explained, "Look um this is a lot of weight on your shoulder but ummm-" "Just tell me." "Your a half blood." I said "What's that?" "It means your half God half human." she started breathing hard. She pushed up she glasses and sighed "So I have a Greek dad magical powers and stuff like that" "Yep." she sighed again and took a deep breath. "Show me around." I nodded my head and showed her everything.
:-&-&-&-&&-&-&-&-&&/&/&&/&&
"And that's it." I said "What about that?" "Oh that's the weapon shealter, you can pick up weapons there,come it's time for you to choose your weapon." she looked exited as we went over there. "Wow." was what she said she picked up a few swords and stuff. then she found a bow and arrow. "I like this one." "Ok that is perlite, its magical power is you have ever lasting arrows and you can make the arrows do any assents, like fire, water air lighting, lava , stuff like that." "Can I have it?" She said wide eyed. "You can choose one only one though ok?" "Ok!" " Wait we need to see if your good on it!" I yelled "Oh ok." I placed down fifty yards away. she drew a arrow from her ever lasting arrow holder thingy ( I don't know what it's called!) and but in her arrow then she stopped "Do I say what esants it is or think it?" "Think it!" I called back "Ok!" She took a deep breath and got a arrow out she but it on her bow and ZAP lighting came and disnagrated the target! "Wow, you have good aim!" I blurted out "Thanks!" she breathed out."Hey uh since where're friends, What's your name?" "Emily." "Adam." "We'll be good friends." "Yep."