a dance with the stars (act II)

Kakyoin's fight with Jotaro ended in a loss, but was not lackluster to say the least. The Joestars figured out his connections to Dio rather quickly and wanted an interrogation as soon as he rested.

"Kakyoin, you are way overdue for rest," Holly said to him.

In the moment, he was still trying to get his head straight before he could think of the people that would cause him worry. That's when Asa came to mind. His eyes opened wider and his breath hitched when he thought about her.

"Asa... Did you see her, Jotaro?"

"Huh?" he looked confused, "Oh... Are you talking about that girl with the white hair?"

"Yes, her! She's a Stand user, and she was with me when Dio..."

"Well... what's her Stand? How does it work?" Avdol pushed for as much information as possible, figuring they would have to fight against the woman.

"I have no idea. And she told me she didn't either. Or rather, she couldn't get enough control of it to even figure out what it may do." He started to get up and the pain in his head became more apparent. "We have to go find her. I don't know what she'll do or when she'll do it, but I know something is going to happen."

"Kakyoin, you stay here," Joseph said as he stood up, "You're still injured."

"No, I need to know if she's okay."

"You'll know when we get back-"

"That'll take too long. Way too long."

✮⭒✮⭒✮

The first question was where they were going to look for her, and the best choice was where they were the day before.

The center.

Kakyoin's thinking was definitely one of the best in these situations.

They walked through the area, scurrying around the people that just seemed to grow in number by the second. Turns out they weren't exaggerating.

"Kakyoin!" a voice called from behind them, "What happened to our deal?"

"Wha-"

Before he knew it, she came at him with her knife in hand, deeply cutting the side of his neck.

"She's fast!" Joseph said under his breath.

"Of course I'm fast," her voice was cocky and smooth, "I wouldn't take up all of you at once if I wasn't." She flipped the knife blade to face her then flicked it out of her hand towards Jotaro.

✮⭒✮⭒✮

Before she began to even think about fighting, she was outside in a park where she knew no one would find her.

She twirled her fingers to summon the being again.

"Are you gonna help me fight Joseph?" she asked him seriously.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Because of your past, and how difficult it might be for you."

"Aww. Are you worried about my feelings? I'll be totally fine."

"What about Joseph though? Imagine realizing that Caesar Zeppeli came back from the depths of hell just to kill him," she snickered.

"Do not make up lies about me. I'm not the one who's technically killing him anyway."

"Whatever you say, Caesar."

✮⭒✮⭒✮

"Take him out now!" Caesar screamed from behind her. "While everyone else is distracted! Go!"