1- Rooftops and sights

Oc: Maria Holly Stark

I wasn't supposed to be in the garage. I never was, but I wanted to see what was down there, and dad was out at a party.

I had snuck out of my room at night down the stairs. Dad used the same password for everything, so I put in his password and I was in. I mostly wondered around, but I was interest in what looked like his current project. It looked like some sort of helmet. I picked it up and looked at it.

"Maria!" Pepper yelled. I jumped and dropped the helmet. It set of some sort of electrical discharge and it burned my hands. Pepper ran over to me and picked me up. She rushed upstairs and ran my hands under cool water.

Five years later

2017

Dad and I sat at the table of the fanciest restaurant in New York. We ate in silence until I decided to start a conversation.

"Dad, I want to go to school."

"Ok." His answer shocked me.

"What?" I asked.

"Ok. I'll sign you up and you can go."

"But what about my... problem?" I asked.

"As long as you keep it under control, I don't mind. I was waiting for you to bring it up so you felt comfortable going out into the world. Tell you what, I've got an intern who's your age who goes to school here. I'll have you meet him, that way you go into school knowing someone." I smiled and looked down.

"Thanks dad." I said.

"Of course kiddo." He smiled at me. We didn't talk about much else besides that while we finished eating.

That night I snuck up on the roof and sung songs to myself. Spider-man came swinging by. He smacked onto the side of the Avenger's tower. I looked down.

"Are you alright?" I asked. He groaned.

"Yeah." He said.

"Why don't you come up here and make sure you're actually ok?"

"Ok." He groaned and crawled up the side of the tower. He laid on the ground next to me. "What are you doing on the top of the Avenger's tower?" He asked.

"Suit off."

"What?"

"Keep the mask on if you want, but I want to make sure you're ok."

"Ok." He tapped his chest and his suit came off. I checked if he had any broken bones or anything else of the sort. All he had was a red mark from where he smacked against the glass. "So, why are you here?"

"I live here. Besides, I come up here to clear my head and enjoy the sights. You're good, might get a bruise, but you're good."

"Thanks." He put his suit on. "Wait, if you live here, how come I've never seen you around before?" He tapped his chest and his suit practically suction cupped to his skin.

"I never leave the tower. I'm to scared to do so."

"How come?" He asked. It was weird talking to someone in a spider onesie.

"It's big, there's a lot of people, I'm Tony Stark's daughter, but, I'm going to public school this year, so I'll have to get over my fears." He reeled back at the mention of my dad.

"Tony Stark is your dad?" He asked.

"Yeah? Why else would be I living here?"

"Sorry, I just didn't put the two together." I laughed lightly.