2- Dream girl

Sorry in advance, this is mostly filler since Far From Home takes place years after Homecoming. I will be throwing Infinity War and Endgame in there. But it's two years until those two movies, then five years. Marvel time skips are fun, especially in fan fiction 😆. Though, I will be changing things around so it's only a year and a half that we have to deal with this fluffy bullshit.

I avoided Peter like the plague all the way to Homecoming. While avoiding Peter I became friends with a girl named Michelle. She and I enjoyed sitting in silence and reading. We were smart and worked well together. When Homecoming came around, I didn't go. I was moving to the new Avengers compound.

I sat on the plane, in the back as it flew. Someone came in and I looked around for them. I didn't see anyone, until somebody was behind me. A cloth was pressed against my mouth as my hands were tied together. I then felt myself falling through the air.

I was dangling by one of Peter's web strings. Then nothing.

Peter put me down. Then nothing.

I saw Peter get hit in the face, then nothing.

The man fighting Peter picked me up again and flew. Nothing.

I was in Peter's arms again. Nothing.

~

I opened my eyes to see the ceiling of a hospital room. I groaned as I felt the pain and soreness all throughout my body. Someone was holding my hand. I looked down and saw my dad, asleep on my bed. I squeezed his hand.

"Hey dad." He looked up at me.

"Maria." He lunged forward and hugged me. I groaned in pain. "I'm sorry, I just... I was worried." I smiled.

"What happened?" I asked.

"The plane took off when a man broke in. He drugged you and threw you out of the plane. He tried to kidnap you and take some of our stuff. Peter saved you."

"Where is he?" I asked.

"At school."

"Where are we?"

"New York." I nodded and closed my eyes. "Are you alright?" He asked.

"I will be." I replied. He rubbed his thumb on the back of my hand.

"I'm here for you Maria." He told me. I nodded.

"How's Rhodey?"

"He's out of the hospital now. He's wheelchair bound though." I felt bad for him.

"He's strong. He'll get through it."

"Yeah, I can agree with that." he said.

~

The next week I was back in school. Mj acted like I wasn't gone, wich I was glad. Everyone else was worried about me. At lunch, Peter walked over to us.

"Hey Holly, are you alright?" I took a bite of my apple.

"Peachy." I replied, sarcastically. "Why are you bothering me and not texting Liz? Doesn't she need someone?"

"We're not together, she rejected me." He rubbed the back of his head.

"Still doesn't explain why your bothering me."

"I'm sorry."

"You've said that already."

"I want to be friends again."

"I don't want to talk about this right now."

"Ok." He turned and walked over to Ned. I didn't look at them throughout lunch. I've gotten pretty good at that, ignoring the existence of others. I sat on the balcony of my hotel room when Spider-man crawled down.