Chapter 2: Details

I was in the club that terrible day...I had no business in there I was just wanting to celebrate the news I had just found out.

My boyfriend had just got out of jail. He had gotten out of jail off of good behavior. I love him so much we have been together for 6 years. I have never loved anyone so much since I lost my mother, father, and ex-fiance in a car crash.

Justin my ex-fiance was going to pick my parents up from the airport. It was a rainy day so he drove because I had just sprung my ankle at work. I was a good girl then, I had no enemies that I knew of, no jail record, no warrants, no tickets, I never killed anyone, never sold drugs or anything.

He was on his way back from picking them up when this truck did a wrong turn, and smacked right into them from the side. That was the day I lost everyone in the world that I loved. My life took a turn after all of those events, and I promised my self that I would never love a guy like I loved Justin. That was not entirely true but I became numb, and I never let anyone or anything else affect me.

That was 6 years ago. I am
24 now but I was 18 at the time. I met my boyfriend Travon at the mall. He worked in one of the stores I went to. We hit it off well which was surprising because I shut everyone out. But from that moment on I knew I had to have him he was the only person that made sense to me.

Once I found out that he was a drug dealer I obviously didn't care because I stayed with him. Its good money and I loved the business and the traveling. Being in the business I got arrested 4 times based of drugs, I have killed 12 people, did 2 different drugs, I was a crack addict for 3 weeks. I got shot at 57 times and actually got hit 31 times.

Being in the game has changed me and made me numb. Travon treated me right showed me love and everything. The only reason Travon got put in jail was because my biggest enemy Milo and his girl set me up. I was making a drop and they called the cops Travon was there and he helped me escape. While everyone else and him got time. I will never forget that!

Once I saw my baby Travon I almost died and came back to life. He's the love of my life god forgive me but I love this dude more than I love my mom, my dad, and my dead ex-fiance. I was living the good life until it all got taken away from me again and I had to start all over again. Its sad that I have to keep my guard up 24/7 and I have no one to watch out for me anymore...