Bathroom encounter

So I've decided to write a boyxboy one shot just to see how it goes. Maybe I'll get more ideas and continue (suggestions, anyone?) Comment too, I'm getting lonely here :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Josh look out!'

I don't even know why they bother to warn me, probably reflex. Everyone knows I'll get hit anyway. I'm that slow to react.

'Shit I'm sorry dude. You OK?' Sean swims up to me to retrieve the ball, looking worried. As if he didn't know I'd be OK with getting crushed by a truck if he was there. Wait, he doesn't.

Oh sorry, should've introduced first. My name is Josh Hudson, 15. Blonde hair, green eyes, normal physique. And in case you haven't figured out, I'm gay and in love with that dude over there, Sean Flanders. We're currently in a pool, (supposedly) having swimming lessons. Coach is almost never here, so 'some of us' just decided to play water polo instead while the others laze around. If you still have to ask which group I belong to, you're an idiot.

The bell finally decides it's time we were released of this hell of boredom, in other words, it rings. I get out of the pool in a flash, tie a towel around my waist and rush into the bathroom. Sorry but one hormonal (to be frank, horny) teenage boy can only take so many semi-naked people in the same (wet) environment. It didn't help that Sean's there with his brown eyes sparkling with concern, his black messy hair sticky on his forehead, and his muscular six-pack drippling water. I didn't even dare to look lower and I've already had to deal with the 'consequence'. Imagine that.

Anyhow, when I'm alone and finally rid of my problem, I turn on the shower, start soaping myself and, seeing that nobody's here (the boys always want to play some more and the girls just don't come near the territory) I start to sing.

'Oh I just wanna take you anywhere that you like

We could go wild any day any night

Baby I'll take you there, take you there

Baby I'll take you there, yeah

Oh tell me tell me how to turn your love on

You can get, get anything that you want

Baby just shout it out, shout it out

Baby just shout it out, yeah

And if you, you want me too, let's make a move

Yeah so tell me girl if everytime we touch

You got this kind of rush

Baby say yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah

If you don't wanna take it slow

And you just wanna take me home

Baby say yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah...'

'And let me kiss you.'

I spin around so fast my head has to take some time to gather its bearings. But there's no mistaking the voice that's been haunting my dreams for a considerable while now, nor the tall lean and very familiar figure standing at the door frame.

'Mind if I join you?' Sean asks with a smirk. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'What are you doing?' I ask as he carefully hangs his bag on the door knob to prevent anyone else from getting in. I didn't bother to, for the above reasons.

'I'm taking a shower.' Sean replies. As if it's the most natural thing in the world that he's stripping in front of me, me of all people...

Wait, he's STRIPPING? He's only wearing his soaking bathing suit, which he's pulling down, leaving him with...