a big fight /end walking

Tubbo's pov
Tubbo woke up and saw ranboo up but there is one thing he saw ranboo go to Michael's room Ranboo had a sword in his hand Tubbo followed ranboo into Michael's room Tubbo stop and cried Michael was all bloody Tubbo yelled at ranboo! and Tubbo said ranboo you olmost killed him Tubbo started to cry.

Ranboo,s pov
When I woke up I saw Tubbo crying I was going to ask why but then I saw Michael was bleeding a lot ! I told Tubbo what happened I yelled Tubbo was mad I could tell then I looked down and I saw my sword has blood on it ! I looked back at Tubbo and he said he would like to divorce .ranboo looked at Tubbo and he said oh-ok Tubbo gave ranboo his ring and said to get out of the house and don't come back. Ranboo left the house and he saw tommy at the bench and he went to go sit next to Tommy.

Tommy,pov
Tommy Felt something touching him like Bing poked tommy looked up and saw a 6. 6 tall figure it was ranboo. tommy said What are you doing here he questioned? Ranboo looks to the side of him tommy could tell that ranboo was upset ranboo said that him and Tubbo got into a fight tommy look at ranboo and hugd him ranboo looked up at tommy ranboo hugged him back they let go of the hug.

Ranboo,s pov
He looks at tommy he was hugging me so I hugged him back we broke from the hug and I But if it's OK if I could stay with You for a while tommy then nodded so he got up and got up to get my hand when we got up he took me to his place when he opened the door I went to go sit on the couch toms went to the kitchen he said if you wanted anything to eat I said I didn't want anything right now and hel looked at me and said OK he then went to the couch And he was sitting next to me. I started to blush but he couldn't tell because he was on his phone Tommy felt tired and then he started to lean on me I looked at him and he was on my shoulder he was sleeping ! I looked at Tommy and took him to his room (my mind why is Tommy cute when he sleeps) I started to blush what I said when I was thinking when I made it to his room I went to go to the living room and got on couch to go to sleep when I woke up I was in Tommy's room (my mind. How did I end up in Tommy's room I questioned myself!) when I looked up I saw Tommy cuddling me ! I started to blush a lot is this feeling but tommy said that he was straight I told Tommy to let me go what is in his grip got tighter.

Tommy,pov
when ranboo told me to get up i hugged him tightly so he wouldn't leave because he was worm he did not no how he pulled me apart from him and I was upset
Ranboo looks at me and said why he was in here! I told ranboo he was cold and said that at least you were worm ranboo and Tommy where blushing a lot ranboo walked to Tommy .Tommy looked at him ranboo Tommy said?ranboo told Tommy he needs to talk to me I said ok.

Ranboo,s pov
I told Tommy why I was in his room Tommy said that at least I was worm I blushed a lot and so did he
I just could not handle it anymore I walked up to Tommy and grab him i pind him to the wall Tommy looks up at me and said what are you doing I can't hold it long tommy I need to tall you something.
Tommy looks up At me and said ok Tommy ranboo said in a scared tone Tommy said yea I- i what Tommy said? I like you ! I liked you Sense we Met on the first day Tommy looks at me and he said me too ranboo me to ranboo looked happy so I gave Tommy Tubbo's Ring so I won't lose it Tommy smiled at me and I smiled back I looked at Tommy's lips and I said can I Tommy said yes you silly toms kissed me first I kissed him back then Tommy broke for some Air we smiled.

Part 2 tomorrow ok I need to go to sleep ok I will see you all tomorrow 😊and pls do not hate me ok ok bye now.