6

The next day morning I finally find Charan entering our house on around 9 o clock as I come out from the kitchen after eating.

"Come sir come , is that how you leave your sister half way in a function she doesn't want to be ?" I ask as I rub my wet hands on my pallu.

"I am in no mood for this monkey ! I am going to take a bath , if Vasanth and the others come say them to sit down" he groans as he washes his hands in the sink.

"Why ?" I ask frowning.

"We are all going to our family farm house , take a bath in the well there and return in the evening" he says as he walks up the stairs.

"Don't mind me" I mutter under my breath as I walk back into the kitchen.

No matter how much I do all the house chores for this family , no one really cares. Charan is always like this. Even if everyone goes out together they won't take me along , he won't let me come along.

I should only stay in home , do all the works , eat and sleep. I guess this is what happens when you don't study well. No one would mind or respect you.

I plop myself infront of the TV and start watching Sun Music. Within half an hour Charan walks down in a banian shirt and shorts , plopping himself beside me.

Then within minutes car horn sounds from outside making him stand.

"I will be back" he says and walks out , I just ignore him as I continue to watch TV.

All of a sudden Kousi enters making me frown as she sits beside me.

"Aren't you going with them ?" I ask confused.

"No , I told that I won't come if you aren't coming and at this point Charan is being too much , he has to let you come too. I feel like they are ignoring you in everything they do" she says a little sad and concerned.

"You don't have to worry about this Kousi , it happens to me all the time. You go first. I don't think Charan would accept to this" I say as I sigh closing my eyes.

"But Va---" she starts again but I cut her off.

"Don't reason with me , I don't want you to miss out on things because of me. And most of all I have work in home. Now go or else don't speak to me ever again" I say firmly.

"Anniiiii" she whines pouting.

"No , that is final" I say turning my head to the side.

"Bloody world" she curses as she stomps out of the house and I hear laughter and car door shutting as the sound of car vrooming away follows.

Within half an hour rain starts pouring like anything. Are they bathing in the well in this rain ?

I click my tongue as I take a bath. When I walk down a knock resounds on the door making me lay the towel and open it , my hair still wet and free coming face to face with a very wet Vasanth.

He is wearing a banian shirt and shorts which are painfully clinging on to him more due to the wetness.

"Oh my god what happened ? Come in !" I exclaim as I open the door wider for him and let him in , I peak to see whether the others are here too but they are nowhere to be seen.

"Sorry to disturb you Vadivu , I just came by to get food from amma for all of us but rain got heavier so I just decidedly that I could wait here till it subsides" he says , a little nervous mess splaterred in his deep voice.

"That's fine ! Sit I will bring you a towel" I say pointing to the sofa.

"No it is ok , I will make it wet too" he says rubbing the back of the neck as I hurry into my room and bring my spare towel for him which he takes from my hands and start slowly rubbing on his hair.

"Is this how you wet hair ?" I ask breaking the silence making him look at me.

"I uh , actually don't know...." He drags a little embrassed.

"Drying hair with a towel ?" I ask surprised.

"Yeah ! We usually have a hair dryer in our house and I take it everywhere with me. Even in the borders , I uh was using it" he says.

Wow  , a 32 year old guy , a hot guy , not knowing how to dry his hair using a towel. First time in my whole damn life ! Never knew people were even like this. I guess rich people are weird too !

"Can you , uh , help me with it ?" He asks stretching his hand forward showing me the towel.

At first I hesitate , but then , who am I kidding ? I would do anything for this guy !

I take the towel from his hand and stare up at him as he does to me blinking.

"What ? Bend down ! Or do you want me to bring a ladder to climb up to your height ?" I ask huffing.

Realisation hits him as a smile spreads through his lips.

"That's not a problem" he says and bends down picking me up on a go with his hands around my legs.

"Hey ! Hey mister ! What are you doing ? Put me down !" I say in a hushed voice.

"Dry my hair then I will" he says and gives me an actual wink ! What the heck !

"Guys" I huff as I shake my head covering his hair with the towel as I dry his hair.

Vasanth just looks at me face with a smile as I do so , my whole face heated up as the water drops from my hair fall onto his face a little making him to blink his eyes.

"It's done" I say lowly as I take the towel in my hand.

He nods slowly letting me down , sliding through his hard tall body as I grip on his shoulder making him bend down as he lets me down.

Though he lets me down he doesn't let me go as his hands come up to my face and brushes my wet hair out of my face as he hunches it up behind my neck.

"Vasanth" I breath out trying to push him away by his shoulder but he doesn't budge.

He leans forward and closer to my face as I look into his face.

"We shouldn't" I whisper not knowing how to take this or what else to say.

He sighs as he stops and looks into my eyes.

"Why ?" He asks looking between my eyes and my lips.

"Because we aren't married" I say lowly.

"And we don't love. You are my brother's best friend" I add barely above a whisper.

"I am your maama too" he says in a husky voice as I feel his hand come around my waist and pull me to him.

"I have rights over you. I have the rights to do this to you" he adds in the same husky voice as I feel him descend his lips on my chubby cheek , rubbing on them and pulling back.

"B-but how ?" I ask astonished.

"Give me time Vadivu. I will make all of this right. All of this" he whispers as he rubs his thumb on the pad of my lips.

I look into his eyes and all I see is sincerety and promise.

Should I trust him ?

Heck yeah ! Like I said , I would do anything for this guy.

I nod my head gulping making him kiss my forehead and step back.

Please don't disappoint me Vasanth. Please don't.

_________________________________________

VOTE.COMMENT.ENJOY.!!!!!

Luv ya'll ❣️