Cordelia Goode

Incite: You've been Cordelia's girlfriend for about a month now but she doesn't pay much attention to you anymore

     Today was very quite for how the coven had been lately. There had been a lot of off and on screaming but not anymore? You got out of bed to see what the matter was with all the silence . But you see Zoe not in her bed like she usually is, Strange you question. I go downstairs to greet Cordelia at her desk but she just ignored me, like she always does.

I close the door to her office and continue down the hall when I run into Zoe, she seems sad but brushed it off when she sees me. "Hello y/n! How'd you sleep last night?"  She questions slightly smiling. "Great you? Anyways we're are the girls today?" I question. "Oh! There on the field trip today! I was just gonna go myself, wanna join?" "No thanks! Thank you for the offer though, I'll be in my room!" "Okay bye y/n!"

With that she leaves, I make my way up the stairs to my room but I hear a creak behind me. I turn to see Cordelia looking at me with guilt in her eyes. "Y/n can we talk please?" I look at her with tears in my eyes. "Of course, whenever your ready." "Oh baby, please don't cry." With that she runs up to me and hugs me. I feel so safe in her embrace, I never wanna let go.

"Y/n? You there?" Cordelia asks. "Yeah! About that chat, let's get to it now." "I think I'm ready  also." She says as we head back down to her office.  We talked about the things we have to work on, more like what she had to work on. But we still had the talk, maybe I do overthink to much..

A/N

Hey! This is my first book/One Shot book. Let me know how I'm doing or changes that need be be made! Also if you want another part! :)