Chapter one(1)

A young girl happily skips through the park as she drags her sister with her. Her sister looks unbothered and just go along with the younger.

"Winter look! The flowers look beautiful as ever right?" The young girl said to her sister who remains a cold expression. ''Yeah.. it's cool I guess.." Winter said simply.

The younger one frown at the lack of words that came out of the older one. "Win c'mon it's just me, you don't need to be cold with me heree" the young one pleaded with puppy eyes, the older look around for a second. When she found no one around, winter turn back to her sister as her expression soften. "Okay minjeongiee, I won't, you know I can't resist this cutie" Winter said pinching minjeong's cheeks.

"Hey stop that! It hurts!" Minjeong whined caressing her red cheek to lessen the pain. "Besides we literally have the same face so your basically saying you can't resist your own face."

''I mean... who can resist to our beautiful and handsome like face right?" The older said proudly flipping her hair. "I mean.. you aren't wrong" the younger joined as she pose like a girl from a magazine. The both of them laugh at their own silliness.

Winter Kim and Minjeong Kim are Twins, Winter is older by 10 minutes. Both of them have a similar personality, like being a dork, smart, witty both are confidence queens, talented, and more.

But at the same time they have their differences. Winter live up to her name, she is as cold as winter to everyone but her family is an exception of course, she's just cautious of people because of a personal reason, she's protective specially to her sister, she's the I-don't-give-any-shit-about-anything-you-say-but-I-will-skin-you-alive-if-you-lay-your-dirty-hands-on-my-sister type of protective, she cares so much for her baby sister --she likes calling her that even if she's older just by 10 minutes-- because she adores her sister very much.

Minjeong on the other hand is very friendly and free spirit, she's like a Ball of sunshine --quite the opposite of her sister-- she's not afraid to show her caring, sweet, and helpful side, but if you get to her bad side, well, things will get very messy.

To tell them apart is easy, Minjeong has long golden blonde hair with blue highlights at the ends and as for Winter, she has long wavy black hair with bangs.

"I still can't believe Mommy didn't enroll us on the same school" Minjeong rolled her eyes.

''Yeah, still can't believe you haven't move on from that" Winter said playfully.

"I mean duh, of course I want to be with you, it was alot of fun the past few years ago. It just feels new that we will be apart." Minjeong said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Yeah I agree with you but hey, there may be a reason? We never know" Winter tried to assure the younger.

"Exactly! We'll never know if they won't tell us!"

"Calm down Min, we can ask mommy later and besides our school are just a few blocks away, we can still see each other"

"Yeah but it's still different to when we are together on the same school" Minjeong pouted. "Anyways tommorow is our first day right? I heard there is a mall around here, Wanna go buy school supplies?" The younger offered.

"Sure"

~~~~~~~~{Time Skip}~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay when you said you wanted to buy school supplies, I don't think chips and drinks are part of the school supplies"

The older spoke when she see her sister excitedly go straight to the snack section and grab alot of snacks and drinks.

"You don't want to get hungry and thirsty at school alright"