Chapter Two(2)

The sun shines brightly indicating that tomorrow has come. The twins we're still peacefully sleeping until a loud ring from a phone disturb their sleep. Winter being the light sleeper that she is, woke up first. She grabbed her phone and turned off the alarm that she set on her phone last night in order for her and her twin to wake up early for their first day of school.

The older got up and went to the younger's bed as she softly tap the younger's cheek. "Minjeong-ah wake up, it's our first day of school we can't be late." Winter said softly earning a groan from the sleeping minjeong.

"Five more minutes..." Minjeong uttered quite tiredly. "Yahh mom is going to get mad at us if we're late." Winter tried again earning no response. "Looks like I have no choice." The older mumbled to herself as she got up from the younger's bed. "THERE'S FIRE! THERE'S FIRE!" Winter shouted dramatically causing the younger to immediately panic.

"Where?! Are we going to die?! No I don't want to die yet! I'm still too young and pretty to die!" Minjeong panic looking everywhere just to see their room was in a completely normal state. Minjeong's expression turned from panic to grumpy real quick causing the older to let out a laugh. "We're going to be late if you keep sleeping pabo-yah!" Winter said still laughing at the younger's expression.

The two went to clean themselves and went downstairs to see their mother preparing breakfast with their stepmother helping her. "Oh Winter, Minjeong! Breakfast is almost ready, you two can wait at the dining table" Taeyeon said flashing them her signature smile after she noticed the twins. The two nod as they went to the dining table to wait.

"Wahh I don't know if I should be excited today or be nervous" Minjeong started.

"Same here, It's going to be our first time being apart in school" Winter responded.

"I want to have many friends!" The younger said excitedly.

"Hmm sure... I think I will just focus on my studies." The older said.

"Why? Don't you want to have friends Winter?"

"You know me, I'm just too cool for people who would just betray and abandon me"

"Win, not everyone is like.... them..."

"Well sorry Min but you know what happened, I won't want to take the risk again, besides I need to focus on my studies"

"Gosh don't be such a nerd, that's lame"

Noticing the older didn't want to talk more about that certain topic, Minjeong decided to drop it. "Yah! Not everytime I will study, it will get boring and stressful at times, I have my own hobbies to entertain myself from stress and boredom" Winter defended.

"Besides, you also need to focus on your studies, don't have fun too much, you better make me proud" The older added causing the younger to snort. "Tell me one time I made you disappointed." Minjeong dared.

"Oh alot of times, remember when you pushed a Junior on the school pool-"

"Hey! One. He was the only one that's not wet so a little help won't hu-"

"You got him drowning on the poo-"

"TWO. I meant tell me one time I made you disappointed on my grades you dumb fuc-"

"Language Minjeong Kim! Watch your mouth kid" Taeyeon their stepmother cut her off sternly. Their mothers already sitting at the dining table listening to half of what they say. "Hehe sorry mommy" Minjeong apologises doing a peace sign as she smile innocently.

After eating the twins grab their bags and went outside. Minjeong let out a dramatic sigh. "I guess this is it." Minjeong said dramatically wiping an invisible tear from her eyes causing the older to let out a snort but nonetheless joining the younger. "Yeah... I guess this is Farewell friend" The older said lowly acting sad."Farewell to you as well my f-friend...." Minjeong said voice cracking intentionally as she holds her chest for dramatic effect.