Chapter 15: Tell me

•No ones POV•
"Boss we have a plan."
"This better be good."

Dream and Savanna looked at each other.

Dream spoke, "So, we thought that making Ranboo feel unloved in the over world was a pretty basic idea. What if we get rid of his 2 bestfriends and replace them with copies?"

The tall man looked at them judgingly.
"Hmm.. That seems like a pretty neat idea Dream and Savanna. Are you suggesting we brew a double trouble potion?"

The two nodded

"Very well then. I must need the ingredients to create identical copies of Tubbo and Tommy." says the tall man clasping his hands together.

"When will it be be ready sire?"
"In 2 weeks.." the tall man grinned evilly.

-------------- ------------- ------------- ------------
It was the end of the week and the three boys have nothing else to do.

"What should we doooo.." Tommy said prolonging the 'o' sound.
"I don't know.."
"Maybe we can..."

Tubbo tugged Ranboo's shirt.
"Uh- right-" Ranboo said
"Me and Tubbo better get going now..." he continued
"Bye Tommy! See you tomorrow at the park!" Tubbo smiled.

Tommy looked at the two
"Yeah, sure. Have fun~"
He said teasingly and smirked.

Ranboo had a slight pink on his cheeks.

"Hey Ranboo? Are you okay? You seem very down the past 5 weeks. What's happening man?"

Tubbo was very concerned for Ranboo. He's been acting very odd. Ranboo looked at the small boy.

"Oh.. Uhm.. Yeah, everything is fine.."

He said with a smile then looked away.
Tubbo looked at him suspiciously, observing the expression on his face.

'Something's definitely wrong with him..'

Tubbo thought.

When they got to Tubbo's house, Tubbo greeted his mom and sisters as usual then they headed to his room. Ranboo put his bad down and went to the bathroom.

!!TW!!: FLUFF, CUTTING, KNIVES, ANGST. Please stop reading if it triggers you!

Ranboo pulled out his pocket knife and rolled up his sleeves. He looked at the scars on his arm then looked at his reflection. He sighed then slid the knife against his skin. He felt the sharp pain on his skin.

'This is for being a burden.'
'This is for making him worry.'
'This is for taking him away from Tommy.'
'This is for being pathetic.'
'This is for staying in the over world for too long.'
'This is for falling in love with him.'
'This is for being a problem to his family.'
'This is for disobeying.'
'This is for being such a---

He stopped when he heard the door open. He pulled his sleeve down and hid the knife. It was too late for that.

"T-Tubbo.. I- I can e-explain.."

Tubbo just ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

Tears were streaming down the smaller boy's face

"What do you think you're doing?!"

He exclaimed.

"Tubbo, y-you won't underst-stand-" Ranboo tried to explain, tears forming his eyes.

"NO RANBOO! EXPLAIN TO ME.. Please.."

Tubbo's voice softened.

Ranboo can't tell him. He was scared. He has two options, lie about it or tell him the truth. Looking at Tubbo's current state, he was forced to lie. He can't let Tubbo worry about him even more.

"Tubbo, you don't have to worry about me.." Ranboo hugged him tightly.

They sat down on the bathroom floor.
(its clean don't worry guys.)  Ranboo patted Tubbo's hair and hummed Isabella's Lullaby softly. Tubbo buried his face on the crook of his neck.

"P-promise you won't do it a-again?" Tubbo whispered in his ears.

"Promise.. I won't do it again.." Ranboo said softly.

"Come on, want a cuddle?" Ranboo offered. He knew Tubbo likes his cuddles.

Tubbo nodded.
---
Tubbo had fallen asleep on the bed. Ranboo was still patting his head and hummimg softly. He looked at Tubbo, fixing his bangs that was covering his eyes. He smiled and whispered.

"I love you bee.. I hope someday you'll feel the same.."

Heyoo!! Its author again! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! And the mystery girl was.. Savanna! Someone already guessed it in the last last chapter! Congrats to you!

Remember, don't forget to eat, drink and be happy!

~Emily, Out.