*****

He considered the answers given to him, and he decided to do what he always wanted to do but never had the courage to try.
''That's where the solution lies.''
His viewpoint of the situation slowly changed. He noticed a painting of a fisherman above the fire, who caught a big fish on the way home. He started wondering the meaning. He wanted to be happy, but last time he saw happiness, it was when he saw the painting.
He felt the same thing was happening, he was feeling hope.
''I want to talk to you alone.''
''Alright let's go.''
Caesy took him outside.
''Do you really want to kill yourself?''
''No but i know i can't live without everyone forgiving me for my naivity.''
''I understand, that is why I want people to do what you want them to do. I have brought you here to let you witness something very important. The next time you see open doors, please don't turn your back on them. The next time you see people around you, please forgive or not forgive them as you see fit. You see, I want you to rise above all of us. Just listen to one thing I would like you to do. I want you to go upstairs. I want you to walk up to the mirror. And I want you to look at the mirror and tell yourself a drastic new philosophy, a new directive. ''You are the future!''
Caesy ran upstairs. He was overwhelmed. He was perplexed.
He was very sure of himself. He looked at the inanimate reflection of his pale face. He stared at the intransigent longevity of the mirror.
The mirror seemed to look at its own reflection. His eyes were on the floor. He looked about.