Chapter 13

I woke up early again today to try and hopefully finish it. It got to 4:30pm and I backed away from the finished doorway. I felt two hands on my waist. I jumped and turned to see Bill. I relaxed and smiled at him.

Bill: "wow it's amazing. You did a great job, darling"

Me: "thank you, love"

Bill: "let's go home, I have a surprise remember"

Me: "oh yeah...what is it"

Bill: "nope, just have a shower and get ready that's all your getting out of me"

Me: "are you saying I smell?"

Bill: "no no I'm not it's just you have paint in your hair"

Me: "I was joking, lovie"

I turned my head and kissed him softly.

/ a hour and a half later \

Id finished having a shower and got ready. I don't even know what for. He won't tell me a thing.

I walked down the stairs and everyone was in the living room

Bill: "wow you look stunning, darling"

Me: "thank you, love"

Molly: "wow" on the verge of crying.

Me: "Molly are you crying?"

Molly: "no..."

Me: "come here"

I opened my arms and hugged her. I don't know why she's so upset it's just a date... right?

Bill: "we should go, angel"

Me: "okay, baby"

Molly backed away and Arthur hugged her as me and Bill left. He grabbed my hand and we started to walk away from the Burrow.

Me: "so where we going, baby?"

Bill: "nope just wait, princess it'll be worth it promise"

We reached a hill just as the sun was starting to set. I stood and faced the view. I could see the burrow.

Me: "hey look, love-"

I turned around to see Bill on one knee.

Bill: "Laylah, my darling I never knew I'd find someone so perfect for me like you are. You've been so patient with me these past 2 years, I couldn't be more grateful for your friendship and love. Your my bestest friend, and there has never been a dull moment with you. Your my rock and all I need in life. Your so perfect. I love you more than anything in this world. I want to be with you for the rest of my life, and I hope you do too. I will love you forever, Laylah Molly Taylor will you marry me?"

Me: "yes! Of course I'll marry you!!"

Tears flowed down my cheeks as he placed the ring on my finger. Bill stood up and hugged me, spinning me around as he did so. He placed me down and I cupped his cheeks in my hands and pulled him in for a soft but passionate kiss.