22.

3rd person pov

"Wooyoung it's 3am?"

San spoke in a whisper, his breath hitching whenever Wooyoung's hand neared his crotch.

"But I want to" Wooyoung spoke breathing heavily. The room was dark and the only light that illuminated the room came from the window above the bed, on the wall. The faint light reflected on Wooyoung's face, as he sat comfortably over San's thighs and the latter laid there peacefully.

"Wooyoung" San called out, hands traveling to his waist and resting there. "San you don't have to do anything. Just lay there and let me suck you off" the younger stated and with every word San's blood rushed to his bottom, ears going red and breathing become more shallow and quickened.

Wooyoung's eyes travelled back to San's crotch, which now was hard as the boner was visible from his pj. He gulped, licking his dry lips. He moved back a little, fingers moving on San's waistband slightly pulling the clothing off.

He gulped, eyes widening. "What happened?" San questioned looking at him. "It's so b-big" Wooyoung stuttered. The latter just chuckled, recieving a hit as Wooyoung huffed. "Im glad" San stated.

Rolling his eyes Wooyoung bent down a little as San's laugh disappeared and he gasped, feeling the hot breath over his member when Wooyoung was inching closer.

He titled his head to look at San, his eyes half lidded. "I-its my first time so..." Wooyoung bit his lips and the first thing San did was pull him in for a kiss. "You don't have to if you're uncomfortable" he stated and Wooyoung shook his head, moving back to sit on San's thighs. "I want to do this"

He bent down once again, "just tell me if I do s-something wrong"

San looked at Wooyoung, going down and a deep groan left his lips when he felt the younger's lips around his tip. Wooyoung looked at him as he made the sensual sound, watching how San threw his head back-eyes shut.

Without turning his gaze away he took in more of the latter's member and San's hand flew to hold his head, gripping the new dyed black hair of Wooyoung. "Fuck" he cursed, feeling the warmth and wetness around his member. The younger watched his expressions, loving it and getting excited. 

Wooyoung moved back and San whined at the loss of wetness. "Did it feel good?" He questioned panting a little, hands still on San's thighs. The latter nodded, "felt amazing" he spoke between his heavy breaths.

"Ok and this..."

Wooyoung asked, holding San's erection and licking it from its base to the tip, San let out another deep groan and rolled his hips up. "Feels amazing" he stated and Wooyoung smiled a little, thinking he got the hang of it.

"You can guide me when you feel like" Wooyoung stated over the latter's erection, taking it in and enjoying how San reacts to it. Hands gripping the bedsheet and head thrown back- as his back arched.

"Fuck Wooyoung"

He moaned and Wooyoung hummed at his name, sending shiver down San's spine and he felt how his length twitched in his mouth.

Once comfortable with the size filling his mouth, Wooyoung started bobbing his head, swirling his tongue and trying to deep throat as he gagged a little. He totally enjoyed how heavy San's length felt on his tongue and how his sounds became more deep and rough with every movement of his.

While on the other hand, San's mind was filled with pleasure, the warmth around his member driving him crazy as he groaned, trying his best not to face fuck the latter.

"You're so good at this Wooyoung" he panted and once again Wooyoung hummed at his name and San had thrusted in Wooyoung's mouth at the vibration his member got, making him gag and move back a little.

San quickly grip the latter's head, guiding him back to suck making his pace increase. Wooyoung liked how rough it was as he moaned every now and then making San's grip, on his hair, tighten.

"Im about to come"

San spoke with heavy breathing and cursing and calling out Wooyoung's name and with every suck Wooyoung licked the tip and hummed at the taste or whenever he heard his name. San was a whining and groaning mess at this point and if someone were to be walking out their door, they must have clearly heard his voice.

The pressure in his stomach tightened and so did his grip on Wooyoung's hair, finally letting his hips roll and he fucked Wooyoung's mouth, shooting white stripes down his throat and the latter gagged trying to swallow all the load but it stil spilled out.

He moved back, gasping and coughing a little looking at San. The latter's cheeks were flushed as a thin layer of sweat covered his forehead and breathing heavy. Wooyoung moved forward to peck San's lips before lying next to him.

San opened his eyes, a smile on his lips and he turned to Wooyoung who was panting, eyes closed. He pulled his PJ's up and looked at Wooyoung once again. "That felt so good" he sang and Wooyoung scoffed, "Obviously it was"

"Do you not want to clean up?" He questioned now lying on his stomach, still staring at Wooyoung. The latter still had his eyes closed and shook his head.

"I'll do that tomorrow morning"

He stated and turned towards San though his eyes were still closed. "You mean today, it's already 4" San stated now changing position and lying on his right side and stared at Wooyoung.

In San's eyes, no matter how much of a brat Wooyoung is there's no comparison to his beauty. He's one handsome guy. "We should sleep then" Wooyoung hummed feeling the sleep take over him slowly.

"Yes we should sleep, baby" San replied and closed his eyes when Wooyoung opened his. "Gross, don't say that ever again" he complained hitting San and turning away from him with his cheeks burning red and San just shrugged with a pout.

~

"Yun" San called out to his friend who was solving some questions as the class waited for their teacher to enter. "Yeah?"

"Um, there's something I want tell you." San started not sure how to put it, "yes you can tell me anything San" his friend assured him.

"I might like Wooyoung. Like, I might have feelings for him" he confessed, eyes meeting Yunho's, a little nervous. But Yunho was smiling at him and patted his shoulder.

"That's good" he answered and San got even more confused.

It was good? That I liked my sister's bully?

(Y'all I get deja vu. Did San ask the same question in some parallel universe where he was Wooyoung's stepbrother?)

_________________________________

Thanks for reading this chapter! I was really stuck at the start and thanks to my besties who helped me with the ideas 😭

Also there's something I'm going to announce as we reach the end of the book😚

Y'all are going to love it!!! (I hope)

Stay safe and healthy and happy ❤️

Nobody knows nobody love you like I do!
-ZnbAfreen
(29/12/21)