7.

Wooyoung pov

"Why would I do that?" I spluttered out face covered with my hands. Mingi, who sat beside me nudged me a little. "What did you do?" He questioned and i groaned for the nth time today.

"Something stupid" I stated and took another sip of my drink. The crowded and loud place was not able to take my memory away as I sat here in the club as usual. "What's new in that? You always do something stupid" Mingi laughed making me glare at him and I lightly hit him.

I stood up looking through the crowd, "ok imma go get some chicks. Bye" waving at Mingi I made my way to the crowd. Dancing on the floor with these many people felt good and away from the reality.

Today for some reason I couldn't find anyone that attracted me, I simply glanced around, still dancing to the music. After trying for atleast 15 minutes I went back to where Mingi was with his drinks. "What happened?" He eyed me probably the defeated look on my face was clearly visible.

I shrugged, "no one intresting" and chugged down the drink from Mingi's hand, scrunching my face at the taste. "What the fuck is that?" I coughed at the bitter liquid that made its way down my throat. "The strongest here, mixed" he replied.

It literally tasted like those mirror cleaning liquids. As I was trying to get the taste away from my mouth, Mingi continuously patted on my lap to get my attention. I frowned at him, "what???" He simply pointed at somewhere for me to look and when I did, there was Choi San walking in the crowd.

I had to blink twice, is the alcohol acting already? "Is that San?" I asked Mingi sounding dumb for sure. "nope, it's Jeong Yunho" he answered smiling as he got up from his place and walked towards them. I tried to stop him but he was already gone and so I just followed him.

"Yun!! Hey" Mingi called and I had to make sure it's the same Mingi I knew. Since when was he this soft? "Who told you, you can call me like that?" Yunho scoffed at him. "C'mon we're friends now" Mingi whined. Oh god this is the last thing I would want to hear from this giant friend of mine. "The fuck since when?" I had to butt in or Mingi's gonna die from embarassment tomorrow.

"Oh since we're assigned as a pair for history" the giant next to me stated. "What the fuck? When did that happen?" I questioned again, totally forgetting San and Yunho were there as well. Mingi blinked, most probably thinking about my question. "Ah, when San took you to the restroom after you teased his sister. Then!" He answered and I had to glance at San, biting my lips.

Coming this close to the boy, only now I saw how he dressed. He looked hot, as if I was standing near a fireplace. His hair slicked back and sleeves of his denim shirt rolled over his elbow with the white ins he wore. He looked so different from everytime, making me gulp.

"Also San is your partner" Mingi spoke to me and I looked at him before looking at San. "What?"

"Yeah, now we're here to have some fun. So if y'all move" Yunho forced a smile pushing us away and walking with San. What did he mean by some fun?

"He has a pretty big mouth for such pretty face" I heard Mingi and turned towards him. "You're crushing over him?" I questioned him as we walked to our seats. Mingi didn't answer instead he gave me a pout with a slight nod.

"You're crushing over Yunho??" I had to ask again, voice loud for him to hear me over the music and he quickly shushed me. "Yes, don't be too loud dumbass" He hissed and his eyes travelled towards the friends who sat a little away from us and drank.

Well my plan of coming here to forget about the kiss was totally dumped away as the guy himself sat infront of me. Now the only thing I could do to avert my thoughts were, my usual, hookups. Standing again I waved at Mingi, telling him my plans and that he can go home without me.

I searched through the crowd, there I saw the only thing I needed. I walked to this busty girl who danced in the crowd, her red dress calling me. I slowly walked to her and joined her, she quite enjoyed my company and so I continued to get touchy as my hands travelled to her waist, pulling her closer to my chest.

In the midst of dancing my eyes caught the guy who stared at me while chugging his drink down. Choi San. He stared at me a little differently and I was again loosing focus for what I was here. Ignoring him, I took my chance and walked the girl to the restroom quickly attaching our lips as I tasted her red chapstick, ew.

Moving back, I pushed us to a stall and kissed her again. She kissed me back with he same intensity and force, but nothing compared to what I felt this afternoon. Choi San's lips over mine.

_________________________________

Heyyyy, how are you all??

I'm updating a lot and so I'm scared what if I get busy and can't update?? But yes I'm able to update 🤭

Also omg!! Tomorrow is [the real] comeback and oh boy I'm so excited!!!! 😭😭😭

Show this comeback a lot of love and support 😚❤️

Stay safe and healthy and happy ❤️

Nobody knows nobody love you like I do!
-ZnbAfreen
(10/12/21)