So big, so small

Story info:
After being told to take a swan dive by bakugo(they always say bakugo never bakustay im sorry i couldnt help myself) izuku decides to run away and become a villain. 2 years later izuku is the number 1 villain and is caught (magically). Where he is given to inko for him to rehabilitate.

Izukus quirk is called pyrokenisis (cause i love fire so sue me)

Midobaes p.o.v
I woke up to see i was in an interrogation room groaning, i looked up to see our favorite detective waltz in with all might, erasure head and nezu.

Name- izuku midoriya
Alias- pyro
Quirk- pyrokenisis
Age- 17
Family- inko midoriya(mother, alive) hisashi midoriya(father, deceased)
kill count- 1000000
Villain rank-1

"Is this correct?" Aizawa asked earning a grunt of agreement from me in response to which the detective nodded signaling i told the teuth. "Well seeing as your to young to go to prison you will be doing villain rehab, in this time you will spend time with your mother to improve change" nezu explained. I gulped i havent seen my mother in 2 years. Not since the accident, slowly i nodded my head before removing my own cuffs and opening the door for the pros.

The car ride to my mums home was quiet and uneventful as i watched the scenery change before finally stopping on an apartment complex. I sighed before being lead to my apartment on the fith floor in the 4th room. Removing my own cuffs again i shakily knocked and took a step back after hearing a faint 'im coming'. Pulling my head and my gaze to the floor when i heard the doors soft click signaling the door was unlocked and was open. I heard a gasp. Slowly looking up i saw my tearful mother beforee i fell to my knees stoping my tears from falling. Returning my gaze back to the floor i heard a thump before two warm arms wrapped around my neck and head pulling me tight as the smell of brown sugar and honey suckle filled my nostrils. I shakingly wrapped my own arms around her as i burried my head in her neck inhailing her scent. Before being softly lulled to sleep holding he tight as if to loose her again.

When he woke up
I groaned before softly rolling over and rolling of ff the couch earning me a yelp. Before three pairs of feet came padding toward me. Looking up i saw my tired mother, the spawn of satan, smol might and a coffee addict who has been deprived of the one thing as black as his soul that keeps him alive. Slowly getting up we walked to the kitchen.

Bestie inkos p.o.v
I cant believe my little izu is home after 2 long years. After he fell off the couch we all walked i to the kitchen so j could talk to him and hopfully get him to change. I braethed in before starting.

( play video up top now and at the end its smol might, coffee addict and rat satan and there all inside watching at the table)

After i finished i craddled izuku close as he drifted to sleep again only with tears streaming down his face. Looking up to the heros "hes just a kid" i whispered " a kid that has seen to much and gone through so much more. Hes just trying ro fix himself and find himself again. So please, please i beg of ypu please help him" i sobbed pulling him close before seeing him smile. My little izu i missed you so much. And i hope to never loose you again. Mummy loves you so much baby' i thought before carrying him to his room with the help of my quirk and gently placing him down again under the covers before kissing his forehead and quielty leaving. I am never loosing him ever again