Rewrite the stars

story info:
so basically this is a twist on seven deadly sins. Izuku will be meliodas and bakugou will be elizabeth they will also have the curses placed on them.

Quirk:
Deku- demon king (will have the ten comandments, meliodas and the demon kings powers)
Baku- supreme diety(will have the powers of the archangels, elizabeth and the supreme deities powers)

Midobaes p.o.v
'No, no, no,no, no' i thought as i ran to my lovers room in my castle, stopping at his door. I shivered, i smell.... BLOOD!!! Pushing the doors open my vision blured as i saw katsuki laying in a pool of his own blood. Dropping to my knees i pulled his lifeless body close to me as i cried. Pulling away i gentely placed his body on the ground backing up. 'Its all my fault. Its all my fault. I couldnt protect him' i thought "aaaggghhh" i screamed as my demonic powers took over me destroying everything in my kingdom. Basking it in a purple explosion.

I will see you again katsuki bakugou

(1000 years later, by now bakugou has been reincarnated 55 times.)

Katsudons p.o.v
I groaned as i got ready for school before walking downstairs  saying a quick goodbye to the old hag and starting my walk to school.
(At school)
"alright class we have a new student- come in" our teacher mr. Aizawa said before a cute green headed boy waltzing in. He stood at about 6'3 towering over most if not all of the class. " Im izuku midoriya" his deep monotonevoice spoke as he seemed to look at me. The teacher signalled for him to sit next to me before he took large strides and sat down beside me, making me blush a bright red. In the corner of my eye i saw him doodling what seemed to be a bunch of things, including a crown, a sword, fire, a strange marking and a bunch of other things all in colour but what stuck out the most to me was a a black and white drawing of an angel and a demon floating infront of what seemed to be the moon. The demon looked like him but the angel looked like... Me? Normally i wouldve thouth this was creepy and demand him to tell me, but he seemed to just draw around it filling the page more, telling me that that was already drawn before he even met me. He stopped and looked at me for a second before sighing thinking that i was looking at the teacher. At the top of the page he wrote the past and at the bottom in a small loveheart he wrote K+I. I blinked before whispering a simple phrase that made me wonder where i had remembered it from. That phrase was what if we rewrite the stars. He seemed to freeze before he silently stood up making the chair screech before he grabbed his stuff and bolted out the classroom. Standing up i followed after him before tackling him at the front gate. "dont leave me again!!" I whispered remembering fragments of my past lives." Ill see you again katsuki" that was the last thing i head before blood came out of my mouth and nose and i fell into the strange warm abyss of death.

(3000 years later. By now the demon king and the supreme diety have lifted both izuku and katsukis curses and have placed a blessing on them so that they will be immortal and can only die if they choose to kill themselves (only katsuki knows, izuku doesnt))

Katsukeys p.o.v
"Oh shit we are in so much trouble" i yelled to the bakusquad(the bakusquad is a mix between baku and deku squad) as we ran from these monsters. We had run out of ammon and we were kilometers away from out base. We were running out of energy and some had already overused our quirks. The monsters were catching up. Just when all hope was lost a truck pulls up infront of us. As the window rolls down i see what seems to be a male pop his head out his head was covered by a black mask and his hair was styled in an undercut showing his dark roots. "Get in" he yelled sticking his head back in as we all jumped into the truck bed before i jumped into the passenger side of the car before we drove off at high speeds. The car trip was quiet except for me giving him directions. Finally we arrived at the base i head the bakusqaud hop out as i turned to the stranger. "Come on" i said before hoping out i smirked as i saw the stranger follow before we walked to a big metal door. I knocked twice before i saw denki "whats the password?" He asked even though he knew it was us. "Open this door" i said "not even close, but come in anyway" he sighed before opening the door. Walking in i saw the rest of the class except mineta. Cause he was killed on the first day. Everyone welcomed us back as i lead the stranger to our cafeteria, sitting down i gestured for him to sit aswell. After he sat i asked a question that cut through the air like a knife " so have you ever met a boy that goes by the name izuku midoriya. Hes about 6'3 has green and black hair and has dark grey almost black eyes." I asked seeing him tense " how do you know him?" He asked " well my mother and his father placed a curse in us so that i would be reincarnated everytime i remembered my past , and everytime he was killed he would slowly loose his emotions. This his been happening for over 3000 years. Which is far to long" I explained causing him to sigh. " yeah ive met him him" he said i gasped asking a quick 'where?' " im right here" he whispered before removing his mask showing the man i loved.
*after explaining how katsuki knows about the curse and how he isnt dead*

I saw izukus eyes start to water before i was pulled into a warm embrace that i had missed so much. What if we rewrite the stars. We both said before sharing a kiss.

We will always meet again
And will always be together

Longest chapter so far. I tried guys.

Crimson-chan out.