Concept 1 DreamTale

!Dream!Tale ideas!☆

I was thinking of a oc concept today so here.

--------------------------------------------------------------
This idea Desc-

[You can choose in which Au]

A reincarnated being comes back as the Mother of Dream and Nightmare, and is now stuck in an Au as a mother of twins again.

Now known as Nim she will be able to give these children the motherly love they need and the motherly love C!Nightmare and C!Dream deserved but never really received.

But hey, what if Nim doesn't know that they were in fact not reborn in the past multiverse before the downfall of Dreamtale, but are reborn into present times way after the X-event.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Facts you should know about Nims looks -

You can put a similar style to this

Eye color would have a tint of purple and yellowish green

Or would be completely white, kinda like a country human.

Headpiece - She wears a head piece like Nightmares but, the moon in the center of the head piece is changed to look like an apple or a leaf.

--------------

Facts to know :about this Au

•A Human, (or your choice of species),from another Au is actually reincarnated to look almost exactly like Nim.
Not having any of her ( Canon Nim's) stronger and actual abilities.

She is reincarnated at the exact moment she has to give birth to the twins.

Unfortunately, the nightmare twin, was the only one to be said to survive as their sibling had died from birth complications.

The reincarnation of Nim was upset and her parental instincts kicked in causing her to cry over her dead baby. Talk about harmones.

The tears that ran down her face and onto her dead son glowed a green and teal color, illuminating the room as they dispersed a faint glow on the Dream child's body.

The child is brought back to life and joy from their soul is spread across the room.

The doctors are shocked, but Nim is overjoyed as they can now raise her children together as a family.

She vowed she would never let anyone harm these children as long as she breathed, although she had little to no idea on how she will, given the fact she awoke in someone else's body.

Maybe the voices in her head can help.

•Nightmare and Dream Sans felt a familiar Aura of the day Nim gave birth to the new twins.

The Balance of Ęmotions somehow feels complete, almost as if their burdens have been lifted completely.

•This all takes place on the surface.

Nim is about 300 years old in monster time.
And 3,000 in human years.

Dream and Nightmare ( the kid versions ) grew up loved and cared for and grew a strong sibling bond with one another.
------------------------------------------------------------

More about Nim....

♤Loves coffee

♤Loves to dance in the wind

♤She has healing magic that is projected through emotions

♤Is over 3,000 years old. ( since canon nightmare and dream are mostly said to be around 500-600 years old this is the number I gave)

♤Nim doesn't like apples since for the near fact of what happened to the Canon DreamTale AU and their influence on others.

♤Nim loves her babies but it gives her a heart attack when she catches the twins eating apples.

| "I guess you could say, she wouldn't appleaud them for their actions ;] ."

"Im sorry, I'm sorry. I'll leaf you alone now." |

♤Nim also makes occasional puns.

♤ Funny quirk but, she can't really feel pain since this wasn't her previous body.

( -add your own facts on Nim here-)

Nim's powers-

Plant based-

Wind blade - Can manipulate the breeze around her to create a vortex of air around her. ( Genshin! >◇< )

She normally uses this to play with her kids.

But if she wanted to she could use it to levitate objects of the ground or appear threatening.

Leaf Bullet- Related to Wind Blade. By using Wind blade she can lift leaves of the ground and aim them at targets.

Dont be fooled though as the leaves are as sharp as knives when flung with enough force.

Healers Touch- When she projects a certain emotion she is able to heal almost anything.

From Sympathy to Sorrow she is able to heal with emotions that rival Hate or Anger.

Warning: She can't fully heal people when angry at them or others. Any hateful emotion she feels while healing can cause a strain on her healing magic, but it doesn't physically apply to her health.

Fairy/Spirit based-

Aura- Used to project her feelings or read others feelings.

Flight- Self explanatory,but she doesn't really have wings. Instead she uses the wind to carry her around.

A/n- this is my first free Idea
I hope you like it.
Though I'm pretty sure I went overboard with this information.🤭

(I will appreciate the credit if you use this )