Concept 2 Horror!Tale

! A platonic Horror!Tale Reader idea!☆-

What if you were to be born as Horror!Tale Sans but while as a babybones you are sucked into a portal leading to Undertale?

What if you meet a bunch of different Au's there who suddenly want to take care of you?

What if you had a twin brother from your previous life who then became your papyrus.

What if your papyrus and yourself both become favorites in the eyes of the Au' conterparts.

•••

But that's not it.

What if I were to tell you that your Au is not like the original Horror!Tale at all.

What if you and your brother along with other monster children alike were being raised to become demon food.

What if these Sanses find that out and only become more parental towards you.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Your ideal looks-

You have the same gap in your head as C!Horror Sans, including the one glowing eye-light.

Your eyesight is like trash on that side of your head, so your eye-light is on the opposite side of your skull.

Your eyelight is your favorite colore mixed with abit of red.
Like a half in half fade.

Your the size of a toddler

Clothing-

Similar to this

(In your fav color and with your fav wild animal)

Your brothers ideal looks-
His eye-lights are huge and black.
The eye-lights have a hint of orange circling around them.

Basically looks like UT Paps

Hes the size of a toddler but a bit shorter than you.

His clothing -

Basically yours in darker colors like red or orange.

He wears mittens that are black and also wears a red scarf.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Your AU STORY-

The reason you were raised on a farm instead of a normal orphanage is rather crazy to think about.

You see, your AU, like many Horror!Tale copy's have a food shortage problem; in other words a famine.

The human who passed through the underground abandoned you all, yes,but you weren't even born yet, so who were the main characters?