Concept 11 FGOD Multiverse

☆ Goodevening Voidborn☆

The sun has set and the creatures of the night listen close to the rigid breaths of the shadows.

Awaken young one, your time of revival is now, and your story begins.

.
.
.

.
.
.

°

Your Storyline-

Your young, probably not even a century old at best.

Your small and tiny frame absorbs the darkness around you and your body floats into the denser part of the void.

You remember something important.

One day as you helplessly drifted, you had stumbled upon a being, but not any being.

An Ərr○ř.

You who knew who this skeleton was, actually you've encountered many like him who have experienced a terrible fate.

Only for them to be brought somewhere else or have there lives ended miserably.

You should stop his fate from ending up the same.

After all we really don't need anymore fate bound skeletons falling into the void, now do we?

Nah, why don't you just take him here your self.

After all you've been looking for a someone to take care of you and you heard he's been alone for a long time.

Why not destroy two birds with one stone.

Your species info

Your species are only known to those who fall into and survive the voids terrors and tortures.

The species is known to be vicious and sometimes even cannibalistic.

That alone being the real reason why beings who fall into the void get torn apart.

Basically meaning, if you as a mortal were to accidentally, I don't know, stumble into the void-[I'm just gonna tell ya, even if your still alive after being torn apart code by code, Don't expect to be in one piece after all that.
Whether it may be a chunk of your soul are a whole chunk of your arm missing.]

Yeaaaaaah, just, um, yeah-

Voidborns seriously don't care, either way your food.

Voidborns are what your species had named themselves, the main reason being because of your origins being directly claimed by the void.

Character insights

Error, the forced destroyer of AU's, was battered and bruised beyond repair.

His soul in shambles as he gasped for air before clawing at his eye sockets, causing them to rupture and break apart as he grasped at the bright blue tear like stings.