Señorita.

~CW/TW: Fluff/Song Fic/Seroroki~

"Sero could you sing a duet with me?" Yaoyorozu asked after approaching the Bakusquad on the comfortable green couch they had claimed

It was their last year of Yuuei. So because they were graduating they decided to celebrate with a big party that included food, spiked drinks, and karaoke.

"Huh? Why me?" Sero asked

He was looking curiously and confusedly at the equally as tall woman in front of him. They were about the same height. Sero was just a bit taller when Yaoyoroz had her hair down.

The dark haired woman shrugged.
"Well... because I want too." She said with a soft smile

"Hmm." Sero furrowed his brows as he cupped his chin to think

Then he got a nudge from the electric blonde beside him.
"Dude, go for it you never sing on karaoke night anyway." Kaminari said with a grin

Shinsou who was snuggled the blonde gave Sero a lazy nod agreeing with Kaminari. He was currently at the others side with an arm around his smaller waist and cheek leaning on Kaminari's shoulder. Shinsou was always bored or tired so he has his eyes closed while snuggled up to Kaminari who played with his wild indigo hair.

Sero looked to his left when he felt someone give a strong pat to his shoulder.
"Yeah, it's your time to shine man." Kirishima gave some encouraging words as he usually did

"You can't deny Yaomomo, that's rude!" Ashido said from her spot on the other side of the redhead

The pink girl has been dating Kirishima since their second year just after the war. A lot has changed since their first year but those two haven't other than being a little more rough around the edges like the rest of the class was. Their love for each other was almost unmatched though. They both inspired and would do anything for the other. It honestly inspired other people to be brave and follow in their footsteps. Why wait for love you come to you when you can take yourself? That's exactly what they did.

Sero narrowed his eyes.
"This feels like peer pressure." He shook with head stifling a laugh

Bakugou scoffed from the other side of Midoriya who was sitting next to Shinsou then he leaned forward so he could see his friend.
"Just sing or don't sing damn." The blonde grumbled with an eye roll

Midoriya giggled at his side and when he shifted Shinsou grunted quietly.
"Kacchan, that's not very encouraging." He said silently calming his boyfriend grumpiness

The green haired guy then turned to look at the other.
"I think it would be great to hear you sing Sero." Midoriya gave a bright smile to the lanky guy

Bakugou and Midoriya's love was the only one that competed with Ashido and Kirishima's. They had only been together for a few months now. Unlike the pink and red headed couple those two had a long laundry list of problems they needed to solve both from before and after the war. They did it though. After both nearly died, like the rest of them, they had talked and solved their problems which in the end left them as a couple that couldn't be happier. Their story was the epitome of inspiring and straight out of a romance novel. It was as if it was their destiny to be together. Just plain fate at its finest. Sero wished he had what those two and Kirishima and Ashido had but his crush would never like him back.

Yaoyorozu's smile dropped a little as she turned shy.
"You don't have to if you really don't want too." She told him

Sero wasn't about to make the woman cry or be rude and deny her so he stands up stretching his arms above his body, shaking his head with a yawn.
"Nah, I'll do it. So what song are we singin'?" He asked letting his arms fall to his sides