I Kissed A Girl.

Ship(s): Bakugou Mitsuki/Midoriya Inko.
Implied Bakugou Mitsuki/Bakugou Masaru/Midoriya Inko.

CW/TWs: Canonverse/Canon-Divergence/Homophobia/First Kiss/Kissing/Humorous Ending/Ambiguous Or Open Ending/Happy Ending.

I'm sure canonically Inko as a teen was probably skinny but I like to imagine she's often had weight problems. Mitsuki still loves her all the same.

-
-
-

Inko had always been a plain looking cubby girl. She got made fun of for her plump body and uninteresting features. The green haired girl tried her best to lose the weight, but never could. She even wore makeup when her mother would let her to make her face not so plain looking. It never helped. Then there was Mitsuki. She was Inko's best friend, but she was skinny and very beautiful. It sort of made Inko insecure when they were together, especially since they were friends. What if Mitsuki made fun of her behind her back to the other girls in their class? She was popular after all. Or what if Mitsuki kept her around to make herself look better in comparison. That happens in movies all the time and Inko didn't want it to happen to her.

The chubby girl never thought she would ever be as pretty as Mitsuki. The blonde could be a model one day. That's why all the boys fell head over heels for her because everything about Mitsuki was great. Well her attitude was off putting to some people, but Inko didn't mind that she was more loud and opinionated than most girls. The taller was so smart and strong willed. It's just how she was and over the years Inko came to accept it. The smaller was quiet and kept to herself so she was uninteresting to the boys in class. Mitsuki was inspiring to her in many ways for her boldness. The two spend a lot of time with each other. They would have sleepovers, walk to school, eat lunch, and shop together.

Most of the time she just window shopped while the blonde bought things since her family didn't have a lot of money. Inko loved hanging out with Mitsuki and craved her attention sometimes, even when she felt insecure. So it wasn't a surprise that when Mitsuki asked if she could stay over at Inko's house one afternoon, the smaller agreed immediately. They lived near each other so the blonde showed up after they split ways to go home. When Mitsuki arrived later in the evening Inko had to tell her that her parents went out of town for the weekend to visit family so they had the house all to themselves. Inko never did well on planes so she stayed home. Mitsuki seemed to be excited about that as she entered the house and took off her shoes at the genkan.

Inko shut the door and locked it since that's what her parents always told her to do when she was home alone. Plus Inko worried about people breaking in. She watched too many crime shows with her mother. They were second years and could take care of themselves but a break in is not ideal. Especially, when it's two teenage girls home alone. It's just too dangerous and Inko would like to stay safe. She definitely wouldn't want to put Mitsuki in danger either. She would never be able to forgive herself if something happened to the blonde. Her family might also sue Inko and her family for everything they have, which honestly and sadly wasn't much.

"I'm gonna set my stuff in your room." Mitsuki said as they walked further into the house

Inko nodded.
"Okay, I'll get started on dinner. Is curry okay?" She asked with a tilt of her head

"Sounds great Inko." Mitsuki smiled as she caressed Inko's shoulder then let her hand fall back to her side

The blonde went down the hallway of the apartment and entered Inko's clean room. Her parents were strict about that stuff and Inko herself could be uptight sometimes, but Mitsuki didn't care. She sat her stuff down beside Inko's desk then changed clothes quickly. When she arrived back downstairs she was in purple short shorts and a white spaghetti strapped tank top that molded around her already large chest. Mitsuki went to the small kitchen and saw Inko in her yellow apron that she would probably have for years to come since she loved it so much. Mitsuki got it for her for her birthday. The skinny girl went into the living room and plopped on the couch after grabbing the tv remote.