Chapter 1 - meet my amazing boyfriend

-jess's P.O.V -

I wake up to my alarm blasting in my ear, I look next to me expecting to see Jeydon but I'm in an empty bed. I rub my eyes to fully wake up and i hop out of bed and start to get dressed by put on ripped skinny jeans and my asking Alexandria shirt i put on my black converses and go to the bathroom.

Once I'm in the bathroom i brush my hair, straighten it and put a black beanie on i do my make up that is just mascara eye liner and concealer i don't need foundation as i do this cream treatment every morning and night that helps my skin stay clear. I brush my teeth and now I'm ready for another day of boring school.

I go out to the lounge room and i see jeydon making tea and coffee he hands me a cup of tea and i smile and have a small sip as it's still hot.

"Hey rain is coming over in a second I'm giving her a lift to school with us is that okay?" He asks while pulling me abit closer.

Rain is this girl who just moved in across the road from jeydon. She lives with her mum and they only moved here about a month ago but jeydon and her have became friends and she always comes over now but eh i do that with my guy friends so I can't really complain I guess.

"Yeah thats fine " no its not fine I'm getting sick of her but i need to be nice i guess.

" thank you babe" he says and pulls me into a kiss but soon enough the door bell rings he quickly gives me a peck on the lips and goes and gets the door.

This was jeydon's house but after a few months of our relationship i moved in with him cause i was living by myself anyway. I finish my cup of tea and i text my friend ben asking him to give me a lift to school i know jeydon was going to drive me but i don't really like rain, i don't want to be in the car with her i would rather have my friend drive me.

Ben lives up the road he sends me a message telling me he's here i walk up to jeydon and he's talking to rain. Her eyes are so attached to him i think she likes him in fact i know she likes him. You know what his my boyfriend so she cant have him i walk up to jeydon.

"Hey bens giving me a lift to school he's here now so I'll see you at school"

"Alright babe" he says and just to annoy rain i wrap my arms around he's neck and he wraps he's arms around my waist and i kiss him with as much passion as a could.

When we pull away i can see rain looks abit pissed a give her a death glare just before i walk out the door and go into bens car.

When i get to school the day goes pretty well i'm walking to my locker to get my bag and go home but once i walk around the corner i see jeydon and rain kissing see i told you i knew he was cheating on me with her but i choose to ignore it don't worry i have a good reason to.

I wait till they stop and then i walk around the corner i put my books in my locker and i get my bag.

"Hey babe" jeydon says.

"Hey"

"You coming straight home or?"

" yeah i am i need to talk to you about something important."

"Alright" i grab his hand

"Uh rain is your mum picking you up?" Jeydon says.

"Yeah she is" she says.

"Alright well where going now bye." I say and drag jeydon away with me. We get into his car and he drives.

When we get home i lay on the couch and i could honestly just sleep for the rest of the day.

Jeydon comes and i sit up and he sits down and i rest my head in his lap.

Now i really want to go to sleep. Do you ever get the feeling that when your in someones arms you feel safe? That how i feel.

"So what did you want to talk about?" He asks.

I sit up" okay well i think its time to tell you that"

"That?"

"I'm pregnant"

His mouth drops.

"Are you serious?" He asks.

"Yes i am"

"Oh my god babe thats amazing how long?"

"It's been 2 months but i didn't find out until a few days ago" i say and he hugs me tightly.

"I love you so much" he says.

" i love you to" i say and now i can finally fall asleep.