Chapter 2- I Hate Rain.

-Jess's P.o.v-

I wake up to yet another empty bed i mentally sigh and get out, i get changed and do my hair and walk downstairs i was happy to not see rain here this morning, well as a matter of fact nobody was here. I was quite confused as to where Jeydon could have gone off to but I let it slide.

I make myself a cup of tea and plug my phone into the speaker and put my music on shuffle. The song 'closer' by the Chainsmokers and Halsey comes on (yes you all know it) i sit down on the couch and look at my phone and go on some social medias such as facebook and snapchat. I don't have twitter I find it quite annoying actually.

My phone alarm goes off signalling it's time to go to school. I pull my head back and sigh and get off the couch and grab my bag as I walk out the door.

I get in my car and put my music on shuffle again and drive out.

Once I get to school i walk to my locker and put my books away, soon enough I feel a pair of arms wrap around me from behind. I knew he would have came to school early. I turn around but it wasn't Jeydon, I rip my arms away from him and slam my locker door "get lost" I say to him viciously as I walk past him making my way to my first class. I have psychology first.

I sit at the back of the room and open my text book and start writing down notes and copying pages. Of course I didn't want to but I really need to pick my grades up. Then I get a message from him no not Jeydon. It's that annoying brat again.

-Hey Jess listen to me I've changed I swear, You know what I can prove it to you. Come over after school today? We can study?

I role my eyes as i read his message.

Whatever. I reply to his message.

I walk around the corner to go to my locker but stop once I see them, kissing again. Well at least I know Jeydon came to school. I quickly go back around the corner and sigh as I lean against the wall.

So it didn't work. Not even me telling him I was pregnant convinced him to stop seeing her. What would even happen if he found out i knew this like would he break up with me and leave me for her? What would he do. Maybe I'm just not good enough for him. I bowl my head and walk to my locker once I know they have stopped kissing and put my books away acting like they are not even there.

"Hey babe" I hear him say and wrap an arm around me. I gently pull his arm off of me and turn around to face him. "Where were you this morning" I ask not even looking at him. "I was at rain's why?" He asks and I turn back around to my locker "of course because she is more important then me. " I say quietly "what?" He questions what I said. I roll my eyes, close my locker and walk away. "Jess wait!" He says and stands in front of me "what's wrong?" He asks and I look away still not daring to look into his eyes. "I'm going to a friends house so I'm going to be out for the night. Feel free to do what you want. " I say and push past him and walk out to the parking lot and go to my car. It starts raining just as I get in the car gee talk about good timing. I put the annoying brats address into my phone and drive to his house.

I pull in the driveway and walk up to his door and he answers. "Hey I'm glad you could come over" he says "yeah I guess, so how have you been Oliver?"