Chapter Nine

Juliet pov

I walk outside and see my Honda TRX420FM Four-Wheeler. It was all wrecked! It looked like someone had backed a semi truck into the front end. I looked at my only mode of transportation in horror.

"HEY" the man at the counter of the cafe had said to me. "Can you pick up the pieces of glass and stuff from off the ground? People might step on it or run it over with their cars and pop their tires."

"Give me a minute." I yell back "Also, can you call me an uber? I have to pick my friend up from the side of the road. She just had a baby."

I picked up the glass, sharp plastic and light blue paint chips from the ground. I started to listen to "All Too Well (Taylors Version) (10-minute version) (From the vault)" . I love that song. It made me think of my new goddaughter. Ten minutes passed when I saw that a truck was pulling up. It was a big Kenworth semi truck. Specifically a Kenworth T680 Next Gen. In light blue with some scratches and paint chips missing!!

"Yo, are you Juliet Grant?" he asks

"Yeah. Are you my uber?" i say back

"Yep, I'm here to take you anywhere in the world. Except for Florida. I hate Florida."

This dude looks oddly familiar but I don't remember where I saw him. Oh well it's not important.

"What's your name?" I asked the driver.

"Uh..." He hesitated a lot. "Technoblade"

"Huh. I know a guy who is trying to kill me with that same name. How popular is it?"

"Oh. It's like super common in Bosnia and Herzegovina I think."

"How exotic"

"Anyway, want to get in the truck now?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that."

I got in the car and we started driving. I suddenly realized that I have no clue where Bosnia and Herzegovina is. If I don't know where something is then, does it really exist?

"Bosnia and Herzegovina isn't real" I told the driver

"Oh really, who told you that?" He asked, staring at me through the rearview mirror.

"Me. Obviously." I say rolling my eyes.

"It's not that obvious if you have to specify who said it." He said back

We drove for a while. But I never told him where I wanted to go.

"Do you even know where I need to go?" I ask

"Yeah the guy on the phone told me" He said back

"Ok."

Like 2 and a half Red: Taylors Versions (5.4 hours) later, I see Penelope's car. I was thoroughly convinced that this guy was going to kidnap me. It was a sketchy ride ngl. We finally got to Penelope's car.

"Ok. I see her. Can you let me out now?" I ask the driver

"No. I'm kidnapping you."

"No you're not" I say back

"You don't have much of an opinion on the matter" He says back to me.

"Can I at least say hi to Penelope?"

"Sure" Technoblade says to me

I get out of the car. Rookie mistake. I shove Penelope and Whyslashene into her car, took her keys and drove off. I drove out of the town and out of the state. I ended up in Oklahoma