Chapter 10

Dream pov

I have been stuck in this prison for a long time now. I got bored one day so they sent in some random kid. I killed him.

"Prisoner 69. Please stop killing the people that we give you to keep you company." a voice from the speakers called out.

I flip them off. I hate being in prison. All the sudden I hear a knock on my cell door. It opens automatically. I stay frozen in place. I obviously want to escape and see my Gogy again but whatever.

"Hey sister" The visitor said in a loud tone that made me cringe a little

"Doctor Charles!!!" I exclam "What are you doing here?" I ask now circling him like a dog.

"I wanted to take your book back. I kind of have an emergency back at the hospital." Doctor Charles says. "There's this really cute guy that I used to treat before he died with his boyfriend."

I roll my eyes at him

"Sure, whatever" I said, passing him the book.

The book was old and beat up. It had the word "REVIVE" written on it in big fancy lettering.

Just then a cat came out of nowhere and STOLE THE BOOK!!!! His big green eyes glaring at me as he ran as fast as he could out of the cell.

"Oh shoot. TIMMY COME BACK HERE!!" I hear somewhere outside. Just then a cat who looked identical to Timmy(?) except skinnier and had more of a rbf came into the cell, passed me a business card and left.

"Timmy the Drag Queen" I read to Doctor Charles. "The cat's a drag queen?"

"Look at the cat's big wig and eyeliner. Wait, why does that cat's foundation match better than mine. Thats a sister ssss-hate crime" Doctor Charles said while showing me his bad foundation match.

"Yikes, that's almost as bad as being a child groomer" I say back to him giving him a side-eye

Doctor Charles runs out of the cell 'chasing after the cat' but I know that he's butt-hurt about being called out for the 2nd time. That's what you get for grooming a child.