Chapter 2

Since Alex and Keito already were in a conversation since some minutes, the bigger one knew he would get thirsty so he buyed himself a coffee with just a small amount of milk.

,,So? Whats your favorite movie or genre?", asked Alex the small boy to show more interest in the little one.

,,I like Jurassic park and haikyuu and most of the movies with the rock!", the little one gave out as an reply with a small, cute smile on his face.

Alex smiled back at his answer. ,,I like them too! I didnt started haikyuu tho and just heard stuff about it that its should be good."

Keito nodded quikly with some stars . ,,Yes! It's really good! You should watch it!"

The taller one got a small blush at the stars that build up in Keitos eyes when he started to talk about something he likes.

,,You should definitly tell more about something you like. Your really cute when your face shines so beautiful while doing that hehe~", Alex said while watching the shortie blush slightly, when Alex called him 'cute' or generally complimentet him.

,,I-.. I'm not cute!", Keito replied while piuffing up his cheeks with the soft blush from before. ,,And I'm also not beautiful!", the shortie said while crossing his arms and looking away like pouting.

The taller one chuckled at the also cute reaction and nodded. ,,You are, kitty. Dont deny it."

Keito stuck his tongue out to Alex with a small 'bleh~!' while the bigger one still chuckled.

When Keito started to look back to Alex, he blushed and huffed at him. ,,Mphf.. not fair.."

,,Whats not fair, kitty?"

,,Your making my face warm without that I allowed that..!", Keito said and huffed again looking to the side with closed eyes like before.

,,Aww~", the bigger one said while leaning more forward again, holding his cheeks with his palms. ,,It is fair because.. I say so!", Alex smiled at the shortie more brighter then before.

Alex leaned back again and took a sip out of his coffee while watching the reaction of Keito.

,,I won't take that as an answer.", the little one replied turning his head back to Alex again.

The bigger one just wanted to say something till he got hushed from Keito. ,,Nu-uh! psh psh psh."

,,Damn kitty.. did you just hushed me quite?..", Alex asked while tilting his head with an raised eyebrow. ,,..You know you should'nt do that right?", he asked with a small sardistic smile.

Keito just blinked innocently while actually smirking inside of him. ,,Don't know what your talking about~..", the little one replied while moving his head back to the side again to look around the cafe.

The bigger one had finished his drink and put the cup down looking at Keito, ignoring how weird it could've sound to the smaller one, since he seems so innocently.

Alex wanted to switch the topic so he just asked if they wanna go on a walk but since it was kind of cold outside this day they both decided to just leave it as their first date.

Alex stood up and smiles softly down at Keito thtat with his height just seemed to came to his chest.

,,Im going to text you okay kitty? I really liked talking to you!"

,,Okay then!", the little one replied with an also very soft smile on his face where Alex really needed to controll himself to not just grab the little softie by his cheeks to kiss him. He would also enjoy to just kidnap this little guy infront of him but he prefers not to do it since he doesn't want to make the little one uncomfortable.

Alex put his big hand on Keitos small head to pat his head quikly before ttaking his hand down again. ,,Where do you need to go, little guy? Maybe we have the same direction."

Keito pointed to the door and then swing his little hand around the air trying to show him where he lives. ,,I live there out, then around the corner after the two other corners and then you just walk straight the street down and then the left till you see a small house. Thats mine!", the little one explained proudly.

Alex didn't really understood everything but just nodded smiling. ,,Okay then! We can walk a little together till I also need to go.. around the corner?", he chuckled a little and made his way to the door while the smaller one waddled next to him.

,,Eh?? Why are you laughing??", the smaller one got out with a small blush.

,,You just explained it so cute kitty."

,,Oh- eh?? No I didn't! You will see!", the little one replied again with a huff under his breath.

The bigger one nodded with a small smile and goes out with him, talking and giggling on their way till the ways split.