25: Helen Back Again

💖_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_💖

DISCLAIMERS: I DO NOT own Victorious all credit goes to Nickelodeon.
💖_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_💖

The next day...The group stand around as Tori cleans out her locker. "I mean I don't get it. They can't just kick Tori out of school." Andre sighs. "Yeah, they can." "OK, well, I'm going home now. Forever." Tori starts to walk away. "No, you're not leaving this school." Beck pulls her back. "What? She has to!" Everyone looks at Jade. "I mean, I feel really bad about it. Seriously. But, you know, bye." Jade smiles. "I think I'll miss you least of all." Tori tells her. "Wait, what do you mean she's not leaving?" Andre asks. "I mean we're all going to talk to Helen about this right now." Egan looks at Beck. "Helen already made her decision. Tori has to go..." Beck shrugs. "It's worth a shot." "I mean what would you guys even say?" Tori looks at everyone. "That if you have to leave Hollywood Arts, I'm leaving too." Cat steps forward. "Aww you would do that for me?" Cat grabs part of her hair and shakes her head. "No, I really love this school." Egan pouts and looks at Jade. "Jadey I'm hungry." "Well, we're going to go get some food." Jade shrugs and walks away with Egan. "What you want babygirl?" Egan shrugs. "I can get you chips or we can go get a salad next door." "Chips is fine we don't need to go next door." "Okay." Jade kisses Egan's forehead.

That afternoon Jade and Egan are watching a movie. "You know this movie sucks. I mean there's always someone who thinks it's a good idea to split up and ends up getting half the group killed." Egan says eating a handful of popcorn "Yeah." Jade takes some. "Hey!" Egan pouts, making Jade kiss her. Her phone buzzes, which makes her pull away and roll her eyes, checking it. "It's Andre. Apparently he needs someone to sing his song because Vega can't." "Oh, when's that?" "Tomorrow after school. Do I really need to help him?" Egan shrugs. "I think you should, it could be fun." Jade gets on top of Egan. "Buuuut we could have more fun here..."

💖_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_💖

Word Count: 375