Chapter 11

I do not own Alice in Borderland

⚠This chapter has smut and mentions of rape. If you feel uncomfortable reading that kind of stuff, feel free to skip this chapter⚠

I watched as Niragi perched himself outside of the room, making sure no one went inside. Gathering up all my courage and praying that I wouldn't gag or make some kind of smartass remark, I sauntered up to him, leaning on the wall next to him.

Niragi raised an eyebrow, his lips turning up into a smirk as he moved to trap me between the wall and him. "What are you doing here?" He asked, sticking his tongue out at me. "Ready for that punishment?"

I looked up at him through my eyelashes, making sure to push my breasts together so he would pay attention to me. "Actually, I am." I lightly bit my lip as Niragi's smirk widened.

"Well then. . . " He leaned down, sticking his tongue out to lick up my cleavage. His tongue was wet and slimy and I had to force myself not to throw up. I needed to look like I enjoyed it. "You like that?" He muttered, kissing his way up my neck.

I leaned my head back on the wall and squeezed my eyes shut. "Yeah, but not here." I put my hand on his chest, stopping him from doing anything else. "Why don't we go somewhere more secluded." I suggested, knowing that Chishiya was around the corner, waiting for me to lure Niragi somewhere else.

Niragi grinned and slid his hands down my waist, squeezing my butt. I did my best to hold back from punching him into next year. Niragi soon let go of me, walking with me to the nearest empty room. He kicked the door open, slamming it closed behind us. We were finally alone in the darkness of the empty hotel room, only a dim light shone through the window, lighting the room enough for us to see each other.

Niragi harshly pushed me down on the bed, his tongue licking my nipples through the fabric of my bikini top. I groaned in disgust, but luckily Niragi took it as a moan. I just needed to keep him distracted for 15 minutes. I watched as his head went lower, licking his way down my stomach. I shivered at the feeling of his warm metal tongue ring pressed against my skin.

"Hmmm, I'm gonna make you scream so loudly." He chuckled, opening his mouth to suck on my clit over the fabric of my bikini bottoms. This time, I really did moan, making me feel disgusted with myself.

I quickly pulled his head away from me, making him growl at me. "I-i've just always wanted to taste that tongue ring of yours." I whispered, pushing my tongue out between my lips. "I won't bite this time." I smirked, trying to get him away from my crotch.

Niragi narrowed his eyes at me, slowly getting on all fours above me. He lightly laid the tip of his tongue on my clit, watching me squirm beneath him. Of course he didn't care what I wanted. I shut my eyes and bit my lip, afraid of what he would do next, but to my surprise, I felt his disgustingly wet tongue on my neck again, gently biting down on my collarbone. I let out a small sigh of relief as Niragi's tongue slipped into my open mouth. I carefully lifted my hand, grabbing his boner through his pants as he continued to messily make out with me. The only way for him to not touch me, was for me to touch him.

I palmed him through his black jeans, making deep moans fall from his mouth and into mine. 'I can't believe I'm doing this.' I internally grimaced. 'This is disgusting.' I began to panic again as I felt his fingers edge their way into my bikini bottoms. I had to think fast.

"Usagi." I muttered.

Niragi sat up, retracting his hand. "What?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Y-you should do this to Usagi." I told him, closing my legs. "You know, have some fun with her. Make her and her idiot boyfriend wish they'd never set foot on the Beach."